Anyone know of a ATV salvage Yard.. Need>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know of a ATV salvage Yard.. Need>>

I am trying to find a ATV junk Salvage Yard around Livingston or Victoria, that sells parts. Looking for a Yamaha 660 Grizzly entire Seat.

Ebay is probably your best bet. Will probably be expensive. From my experience seats average around $200 in good shape,

Comment

Shop online for OEM Seat parts that fit your 2005 Yamaha GRIZZLY 660 (YFM66FAT), search all our OEM Parts or call at (231)737-4542

Comment

There use to be one on 59 before you got into Cleveland and there one in Pasadena.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
          I am trying to find a ATV junk Salvage Yard around Livingston or Victoria, that sells parts. Looking for a Yamaha 660 Grizzly entire Seat.
          Pasadena, on red bluff inside the beltway

Comment

One by Cleveland is closed now, try Amazon..Bought a new rack for my Honda off there.You just have to look around..

Comment

Internet is gonna be your best bet most likely...ebay or even consider an ad on craigslist looking for one.

Comment

try cheapcyclepatrs.com

Comment

$25 ebay

Comment

let me guess it blew off while you were hauling down the highway ?
                    word of advice put a screw through the plastic clip that holds the seat down in the back when you get your new one !

Comment

Unfortunately the dog got it. The one in Cleveland is the one i was looking for, someone told me about their was one down around Victoria.
                      thank you for the feed back

Comment

Working...
                      X