No announcement yet.

Extended rain forecast????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvey gave us 24 inches and now I need rain for my newly planted food plots, sand really dries out fast once you turn it.

Comment

Harvey brought us 50" two weeks ago. I burned up half my pasture and about an acre of my neighbors Tuesday. where did the moisture go?? I also planted an acre food plot yesterday. im sorry southeast tx, but I need a little rain.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
        We need rain in San Saba county.
        Yes we do! Its getting bad up there. Everything just seems to split us and rain eslewhere.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

a tropical storm worth hoping for?

I was checking the tropics and larger forecasts this morning and glanced as the eastern Pacific. All eyes have been on GOM and Atlantic for several weeks now. We often forget about the eastern Pacific and gulf of California, but those storms often make a right hand turn and release remnants that provide very beneficial rainfall without storm damage to much of Texas.

Looks like TS Norma could be one of those. She's projected to be a cat 1 by the end of the weekend and turn over Baja headed east/northeast. The mountains of central Mexico may wrong her dry, but hopefully some of those remnants make their way here

Comment

We need it bad in south Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Believe it or not we need rain in Fort Bend County... but just a inch or two

Comment

I use this it is fairly accurate the few times I have used it to plan way ahead of time.

The Weather Wiz weather prediction education site's goal is to introduce teachers to a school weather program and get the student involved in science.

Comment

Working...
                X