No announcement yet.

Truck feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice man we do alot of work when were at the ranch and hunt the morining and the evenings, cant put the bow on the tractor i dont want to risk it!

Comment

An indispensible piece of equipment, IMHO...
      Click image for larger version

Name:	rd feeder.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	23938556

Comment

mine looks like that but smaller and on the rear end of the truckmobile.

Comment

I use one on my UTV to spread the corn around the place, It is mounted so it fits in a 2" receiver hitch so I could use it on my truck. But the UTV can get into some area my truck can not get to. Mine holds a bag and half at a time.

Comment

i made this one a few years back out of a 50lbs Texas Hunter product feeder. I put a spinTech spinner on it, and use on the 4wheeler and the truck.

Comment

we use all season feeders---have them on our trucks plus rangers ---every where we drive we run our feeders

Comment

Works great. Especially for senderos in south texas.

Comment

100# Venado road feeders are hard to beat, and I try to do a "S" line of corn down the road instead of right down the middle, spread them out more...

Comment

I use a storebought 50 pounder...by far my favorite way to hunt. I corn the road by my bow blind every chance I get.

Comment

Working...
                    X