No announcement yet.

Cruz didn't endorse Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for Cruz in the senate primary as a vote against Dewhurst.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
      Why is Trump still obsessing with Cruz instead of campaigning against clinton?
      He's still has to campaign against against Cruz because there's a good chance Cruz will run as an independent in the swing states.

Comment

Saw this posted on another forum. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
          Saw this posted on another forum. Wow.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...ck-cruz-kasich
          Nobody holds a grudge like Trump. Believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Its history. Probably happened before you were born. Move on.
            Yes, I'm not at all surprised that you don't wish to compare the two, because the comparison wouldn't back up your side of things very well.

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            I'm not PC and never will be. There are many making comments on this topic that are smarter than I. However, as a citizen and a Soldier this is how I view it. Cruz was asked to speak. Trump encouraged it. Trump was bigger for it and put the petty dispute behind them because he knows Ted has the voice of many people. Everyone who spoke was anti killary. That is how this was supposed to go. Ted chose to deviate from that and morally grandstand. Trump had already admitted that he should not have re-tweeted the pic of Cruz wife, which was a direct response to his wife being targeted first. Cruz isn't angry about those comments, he is angry about losing. I don't want my next commander in chief to be butthurt so easily. I don't want his inability to cope with mere words to interfere with his responsibility. His responsibility as potus, or candidate for potus, is to listen to the will of the people. Bottom line is that he failed to see past his own nose. I won't vote for him again.

Isis spelled backwards is SISI.
            I'm glad to see you're taking a stand against Donald Trump. Because you just described his exact m.o. No one can dish it out like him and completely falls apart like he does when he gets it back in return.

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            You are going to have to try harder than that. Cruz' elitists are all missing the bigger picture. I don't know many people, if any, that have bashed Cruz, but there sure are a bunch of political elitists bashing Trump and his supporters. At the end of the day we all want a better future for our children. I back Trump, not as my first, or second choice, but as our only chance now.

Isis spelled backwards is SISI.
            Are you a Conservative, or a Populist? Because this smacks very much of Populist rhetoric. It also willfully ignores the fact that a ton of the Trump detractors are dyed-in-the-wool Constitutional Conservatives, and hate the Washington D.C. GOP Establishment as much as you do. People like me.

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
            I understand the idea of getting behind the candidate to keep Hitlary out etc etc etc. But didn't Texas send Cruz to Washington because he stood by his convictions and wasn't a Washington insider? Now we're mad because he won't jump in and follow the party line? Let's not forget, we sent him as a TEA Party candidate, not a Republican.

I like a lot of what Trump is saying. I'm just not convinced he really believes any of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
            Smart man.

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
            He's still has to campaign against against Cruz because there's a good chance Cruz will run as an independent in the swing states.
            The chance of that happening is ZERO.

Comment

zero is the current president!

Comment

We need to beat Hillary. Ted should have responded with respect or graciously decline like kurdawg mentioned. Sad, That is being a selfish sore loser.

Comment

Originally posted by locknload View Post
                  We need to beat Hillary. Ted should have responded with respect or graciously decline like kurdawg mentioned. Sad, That is being a selfish sore loser.
                  /\100%/\
                  Hillary has proven her political incompetence and lack of leadership at every opportunity that she has been given.
                  Trump defeated 16 other candidates to get where he is. I will take my chances with a political rookie before voting for a political failure. Trump does not need cruzs support.

Comment

Originally posted by Zookeeper View Post
                    /\100%/\
                    Hillary has proven her political incompetence and lack of leadership at every opportunity that she has been given.
                    Trump defeated 16 other candidates to get where he is. I will take my chances with a political rookie before voting for a political failure. Trump does not need cruzs support.
                    Trump doesn't need support from Cruz but there is no way he wins without support from the conservative base who were mostly Cruz supporters.

The Trump landslide victory mentioned above happened in mostly liberal states with open primaries, to take the conservative rural areas of key swing states Trump is going to need the conservative base, which he really doesn't have.

Comment

Working...
                    X