Hoyt Klash feedback? My GF is shopping for an upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoyt Klash feedback? My GF is shopping for an upgrade

My girlfriend has decided it’s time to upgrade from the hand-me-down starter bow I gave her to learn on. She has shot the Hoyt Klash, really likes it, and with all the adjustability, it seems like it’ll be one she can use for a while.

Have any of y’alls wives or girlfriends or kids owned this bow? Any input would be much appreciated.

And if anyone’s got one in the closet because someone lost interest, please let me know, as brand new pricing isn’t in her budget.

Thanks y’all

If she likes it then by all means, get her one. My 12 year old son has been shooting one for about a year and a half and he’s been growing like a weed over the past year so the adjustability is great.

It should work well for a lady too. It probably won’t be the most efficient bow out there but it will work. There are also others out there you can check in to such as the Bear Cruzer series and the Mission Craze/Craze II. My wife and daughter have both been shooting the Craze II also for about 18 months and the only issue has been with the strings on my wife’s bow.

That said, I did pick up an RX3 for each of them within the past month, one traded for and the other bought outright so that’s the direction they’ll eventually be going.

Comment

I know my girlfriend loves hers. One thing to keep in mind though is because of the wide range of adjustability in DW, the bow will lose a good bit of speed real quick if she isn't on peak weight. So if you think she will get to 40 or 50, pick peak weight accordingly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the input, fellas!
        Now I’m on the hunt for a used Klash for her so if anyone happens to know of one for sale within a 3hr drive of Denton, please PM me or reply here.

Comment

Cant go wrong with hoyt.
          Since her draw length won't change there is no reason to get her a super adjustable bow.
          They are less efficient.
          Cams engineered with a specific draw length or smaller range produce more speed

Comment

Working...
          X