rock island 10mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rock island 10mm

I know there are older posts, but how do yall like them? anyone put a micro red dot on one? I have had a glock 20 and 40. I really want a single stack. old razor Dobbs has made me want another lol

never had a rock island,, but i have been a fan of the 10mm for about 23 years or so,whenever they first came out,, i had an early model delta elite,,, was my duty gun for over 15 years

Comment

I’ve messed with several RIA 1911s, and they all performed well. I don’t have any experience with their 10mm though.

Expect a less than perfect finish and some rough edges.

Comment

I had one and loved it. Killed deer and hogs with it. I sold to upgrade but never did wish I still had it

Comment

I have one. The full size with the full rail. Wish I had gotten the non rail version, the extra weight does take recoil, but made holsters not as easy to find. It shoots great, and I like the adjustable rear sights and fiber optics. It isn’t as pretty as my Les Baer or Colt Commander, but I also don’t worry when I’m in weather.

Comment

My RIA 1911 in 10 mm doesn't feed very reliably. I'm not sure if I just don't have enough rounds through it yet, or if I need to send it back for work.

Comment

Have one, love it. might have to have them take care of any issues you gind after break in, but their warranty is good for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad96 View Post
                My RIA 1911 in 10 mm doesn't feed very reliably. I'm not sure if I just don't have enough rounds through it yet, or if I need to send it back for work.
                are you using the stock magazine. I hear they are not very good.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, but I already upgraded the magazine. I forget the brand, but it came highly recommended, and is nicer than the RIA mag. Unfortunately, the pistol still doesn't cycle reliably. I probably need to run another box or two of ammo through it, and if that doesn't work, send it back for warranty work. I have heard that their customer service is good. I've just been too lazy to do anything about it.

Comment

Working...
                  X