Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vicious dog attack

DANG!

Get the latest in news, entertainment, sports, weather and more on Currently.com. Sign up for free email service with AT&T Yahoo Mail.

Guess we need to ban this breed!

That is crazy, sad deal. Just dont see how they could kill a human, lick you to death maybe

Comment

Pack mentality, a little feral and hungry, any breed would probably do the same. Sad deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I believe it. They have the sharpest teeth in the animal world.

Comment

They were bread to hunt Badgers so you know they can be mean. I would not want 7 of them after me.

Comment

If I was a betting man, I sure would have lost a lot of money on this deal.

Comment

"Six of the dogs were said to be a dachshund-terrier mix, while the older one was thought to be a dachshund-border collie mix"

Pit-bull terrier I'm sure.

Comment

I don't trust att news. They can't even get their billing right, the one thing that makes them money.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  "Six of the dogs were said to be a dachshund-terrier mix, while the older one was thought to be a dachshund-border collie mix"

Rotwieller-mastiffe-Pit-bull-velociraptor-sabretooth tiger-terrier I'm sure.
                  fify.
                  evil bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post

Pit-bull terrier I'm sure.
                    That’s what the pictures and vet statement seem to suggest. Idk the validity of either of those nor do I care to be in a dog argument so I’m not posting links but they’re easy to find

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      DANG!

Get the latest in news, entertainment, sports, weather and more on Currently.com. Sign up for free email service with AT&T Yahoo Mail.

Guess we need to ban this breed!

Comment

What was she doing,passed out drunk? Dachshunds have to start at your ankles to get any kind of damage done.

If I ever get killed by a small breed of dog they better lie and say it was a wolf mix.
                        Last edited by okrattler; 05-18-2018, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TexMax View Post
                            That’s what the pictures and vet statement seem to suggest. Idk the validity of either of those nor do I care to be in a dog argument so I’m not posting links but they’re easy to find
                            40# wiener-dog was the first red flag!

Comment

One of em. Anyway, y’all have fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X