Won a New Pair of Binos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won a New Pair of Binos

Went to a Bow Season Warmup event Saddle River Range in Conroe yesterday. Toby Ragsdale runs their archery department and was the host of the event. You couldn't buy raffle tickets, had to win them in different events. They had a balloon pop (had to use their supplied recurves), a ball buster ( ping pong balls hanging off a string ) and a bionic steel pig with different sized holes to coincide with different amounts of tickets won. I spent 10 bucks and won 8 tickets on the balloon pop. Watched the drawing on Facebook live and Toby drew my name. Ended up winning a pair of Leupold BX-4 Pro Guide HD 10X50 binoculars. Now I have to figure out what bino carrying system I want to buy, never had a pair of binos this expensive.[emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Nice. Congrats

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! For the bino carrying system, I just got an Alaska Guide Creations harness for my Vortex binos, and it's pretty awesome if you need a recommendation on one.

Comment

I luv it!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
            Congrats! For the bino carrying system, I just got an Alaska Guide Creations harness for my Vortex binos, and it's pretty awesome if you need a recommendation on one.
            Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check them out.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations nice binos

Comment

Congrats

Comment

This harness works with the case that your binoculars came in.

This rugged, feature-rich harness will keep your binocular and small accessories safe, secure, and accessible. Non-elastic, adjustable harness webbing keeps the pouch secure against your body.

Comment

Very nice! Congrats

Comment

Congrats on agreat glass.

here is what brand harness I use. Will never change from S4 and they are 50 bucks off right now.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Nice! Congrats Chris!
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Nice score. I have gotten to try out some FHF Gear and like it.

MeatEater Family of Brands (First Lite, FHF Gear, Phelps)

Comment

Working...
                              X