No announcement yet.

TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a great time and made some great friends! Special thanks to SKLOSS for the great meals, BUFF for helping us find brush piles and SLEW for the crappie fishing tips.
    We definitely need to make this an annual event!

Comment

Two at a time on the topwater bite this morning. [emoji3][emoji16]

Comment

Radar in fine form

Comment

Friday night we had Fallow burgers, fresh sausage, beer and good times. Most folks did not know they was eating Fallow. Saturday we had lots of crappie, taters, hush puppies,beer and good times.
          I met a whole new batch of TBH folks. I got to fish out of a brand new skeeter boat with Buff, Chew and Buff’s grandson Ivan. We fished Friday and Saturday. I think Buff and Ivan caught 70 or so, Chew and I caught 6 so we sat in the back of the boat and took turns opening the live well hatch for them.Lol

Comment

Comment

Looks like a great time!!!!

Comment

I need the name of the scene names of the guys in the cabin behind us with that beautiful prodigy 21. I’m horrible with names... sorry. My wife said... sell your ranger and go buy one if you want one. So.... want to look into it further! It was him and his brother and dad... brothers name has 007 in it. Help!

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                  Friday night we had Fallow burgers, fresh sausage, beer and good times. Most folks did not know they was eating Fallow. Saturday we had lots of crappie, taters, hush puppies,beer and good times.
                  I met a whole new batch of TBH folks. I got to fish out of a brand new skeeter boat with Buff, Chew and Buff’s grandson Ivan. We fished Friday and Saturday. I think Buff and Ivan caught 70 or so, Chew and I caught 6 so we sat in the back of the boat and took turns opening the live well hatch for them.Lol
                  Im one of em! Had no idea. Were dang good too, I sure appreciate the meat! My oldest told me he will be making burgers with it asap.

Comment

I caught 8 this morning, only 2 keepers but missed a few. Lost a good one right at the boat. Now just gotta get the motor going again. Talk about terrible timing!

Comment

Couple good ones Friday and a nice one Mr Jim caught this morning!

Fish were lucky today. Threw em all back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a helluva weekend!!! Thanks to all that brought food and supplies to make it all happen. We definitely ate very well. It’s time for a nap and some aloe vera

Waiting on fish sticks and puppies

The kitchen

Da grub

Dessert

Comment

Slew put on a great seminar. The dude knows his sac-a-lait!!

Comment

Good seeing old and new faces.

We had a blast in Buff's new ranger. He's got electronics that the US Navy doesn't have.

Lotta crappie off brushpiles. A few bass and catfish from the piles too. This morning we hit a magical topwater bite where bas were pushing shad against the shoreline. They hit everything we threw. It didn't last long but it was worth the trip.

I got home, mamma saw the bags of filets, and gave the order. Fiddin to have fresh crappie.

Comment

TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Radar in fine form

I don’t see any pics of Radar’s infamous moonshine [emoji848] It will remove paint ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                                I need the name of the scene names of the guys in the cabin behind us with that beautiful prodigy 21. I’m horrible with names... sorry. My wife said... sell your ranger and go buy one if you want one. So.... want to look into it further! It was him and his brother and dad... brothers name has 007 in it. Help!
                                The dad is Kevin Smith. Cant remember his son's name even though I alked to him several times this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X