TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
    Hush yo mouf!! That’s plenty of people to help make it! And it tastes soooo much better than that premade crap that’s been soaking in juice for days/weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Might interrupt your ketosis, I 'd be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
      Might interrupt your ketosis, I 'd be careful.

I’m kicking ketosis to the curb this weekend. Been on it a full 3 months and need a break!

Comment

One of you early bird arrivals scope out the place and figure out where we can set up. Hopefully they’ll have lights and electricity otherwise we made a generator and some lights and fans!

Here is a map with the layout. I called today and ask what time we could check in Friday and they said anytime before 5. We will be in cabin 21.
        Attached Files

Comment

Haha Im out on the slaw too, thats why Im asking. I dont like any of it so dont know whats "good" or not.

I wasnt told which cabin Im in, booked months ago. Guess I better call and confirm.

Comment

TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Y’all better hold tight to those snoopy poles, cause I caught this gal on 1/8 crappie jig.

39” and 30#

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
              Haha Im out on the slaw too, thats why Im asking. I dont like any of it so dont know whats "good" or not.

I wasnt told which cabin Im in, booked months ago. Guess I better call and confirm.
              We booked months ago also. Originally we weren't told what cabin either. I called yesterday to see about check in times and confirm my reservation. Anyone thats gonna be checking in after 5 pm, I would advise call them and make arrangements. They close the store at 5.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                Here is a map with the layout. I called today and ask what time we could check in Friday and they said anytime before 5. We will be in cabin 21.
                Howdy neighbor. I'm in cabin 22.
                What does anytime before 5 mean??? 6 am on Friday OK, but late arrivals are SOL?? I will prolly be there around 1:00 ish. My cap'n isn't coming until sat am so if anyone coming on friday has an opening in a boat for an afternoon/evening outing I got beer.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTNSTR8 View Post
                  Howdy neighbor. I'm in cabin 22.
                  What does anytime before 5 mean??? 6 am on Friday OK, but late arrivals are SOL?? I will prolly be there around 1:00 ish. My cap'n isn't coming until sat am so if anyone coming on friday has an opening in a boat for an afternoon/evening outing I got beer.
                  Originally I thought it was gonna be around 7pm when we arrived. My wife couldnt get off Friday and she works till 5. Well me and my son are leaving her behind Friday morning and she is meeting us up there Friday night. The guy who runs the store told me they close at 5 but he could leave my cabin open and we could square up Sat morning. I will be fishing Sat morning lol. They will accommodate people who arrive late. Just call and let them know

Comment

I say we don’t start frying fish until 10pm Sat. Good thing Slew is cooking!! Gonna be hot in the kitchen!!

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
                      Y’all better hold tight to those snoopy poles, cause I caught this gal on 1/8 crappie jig.

39” and 30#

Dang son!! I bet that was a fun fight!

Comment

Just called to confirm, we are in Cabin 19. I will be driving the old GMC and pulling the oldest rattiest Jon Boat on the property

Comment

Any cheap ice somewhat close to the lake? There are no bucees along my path.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post

2 bags of slaw should be plenty then.

Comment

2 bags of slaw should be plenty then.

2 bags of slaw and a jar of Marie's cole slaw dressing! That's what I make for my fish fry's and everybody thinks it's from scratch!

Comment

No need. Just follow that new shiny blue and silver yankee looking walleye Ranger around and nose right up to him. He’ll have bumpers hanging off his boat expecting company!!

Little man want's to bring his slingshot to ward off potlickers!!!

Not a bad idea!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X