Back porch fryin’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back porch fryin’

fried up some whitetail blackstrap and tenderloins and blackbuck hams... blackbuck wins again! Enjoying the backporch a few more times before we put this place on the market and off to the next chapter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to jump on board with the fried food but couldn’t stop staring in amazement at your awesome porch set up. Very nice all the way around food included.

Comment

That's one helluva back porch!

Comment

Wow. That’s a nice outdoor man cave!

Comment

That back porch is sweet!

Comment

What a "porch"!

Comment

Thanks boys, and just think this place could be yours if anyone is wanting to live in the Weatherford area.... I tested out the load capacity of the fir beams lolthe wife wasn’t amused haha

Comment

multi-use event facility is what that is!

Comment

Originally posted by Tbone3636 View Post
                  Thanks boys, and just think this place could be yours if anyone is wanting to live in the Weatherford area.... I tested out the load capacity of the fir beams lolthe wife wasn’t amused haha

I once hung a deer from the boys basketball goal. Wife wasn't impressed

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                    Originally posted by Tbone3636 View Post

I once hung a deer from the boys basketball goal. Wife wasn't impressed
                    that's awesome I don't think I'll be trying those techniques

Comment

Working...
                    X