Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old as hell...look at those knees! 8.5+

Comment

One of the knees looks like he hurt it at some point causing swelling. The other has some callousing and swelling, which may be from favoring the other one.

To me, he looks 4 or 5. Probably gets made fun of because he is a little short.

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter56 View Post
        Now how old does he look? A couple of more pictures to change perspective from trying to judge from one photo or a bad angle. The pic above was taken 8-28-2003. I had very few pics of that buck but felt he was really old my first year on the ranch. It was LF previous to that fall of this pic when the HF was finished. I was looking for bucks to cull and he did not fit it being a 6x6 frame at his age. The next year he looked even better 6x6 and looked in great body condition for his age. Still did not look that "old". The pics below were taken on 12-19-2005. I had a few TC pics of him but first time I saw him in person. Age perspective changed a lot that day of him. I know it was him by the nicks in his left ear that are in both pics and the small browtines. He was about 1/4 mile from where the first pic was taken in the next two pics also. At his age he was still a small 5x5 but it was a very dry year.
        That buck looks 7+ to me. Loose saggy skin on bottom jaw.

Comment

tough angle. i think younger. 3 or 4

Comment

Working...
          X