GK Silver flames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GK Silver flames

i ordered some 150grain silver flames from german kinetics in germany and they showed up with a plastic ferrule. is this normal? i would have expected steel.

I have both brands and they are anodized metal

Comment

x2 Should be anodized aluminum.

Comment

it sure looks and feels like plastic to me. ill see if i can scrape some paint off

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
          it sure looks and feels like plastic to me. ill see if i can scrape some paint off
          Annodizing is not paint. I believe it is a result of a chemical oxidizing reaction. To get the color off you will be scraping away the aluminum itself.

Comment

Originally posted by EnW View Post
            Annodizing is not paint. I believe it is a result of a chemical oxidizing reaction. To get the color off you will be scraping away the aluminum itself.
            ok well then ill just trust that they were made correctly. thanks for the input

Comment

Scratch a little spot down by the threads. My 150's feel like plastic to the touch but are metal

Comment

I ordered some 180's 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting on them. How long did you have to wait?

Comment

Originally posted by MeatEater View Post
                  I ordered some 180's 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting on them. How long did you have to wait?
                  About a week I think. $79 cheapest I found

Comment

Working...
                  X