Victory "HV" Arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victory "HV" Arrows

looking for some feedback on these arrows from guys that might actually shoot them. i am NOT wanting to turn this into a debate on "they are too lite", no KE, etc, thanks. i don't plan on taking 80 yard shots or hunting cape buffalo, elephant, or even 200# hogs.

i know they are super-lite, but i am wondering how the durability is on them. pros or cons ?

Bro mine kept splitting on the knock end. I chunked em.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
      Bro mine kept splitting on the knock end. I chunked em.
      Thanks. I had that issue with the Flatlines and got rid of them. Don't know if the Beman Speeds are the same consistency ?

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
        Thanks. I had that issue with the Flatlines and got rid of them. Don't know if the Beman Speeds are the same consistency ?
        The speeds are what I used on that Rage Ti test the other day. And the other 2 broadheads. I used the same arrow on all 3. Its still fine even after I crashed it thru that shoulder bone wit that Ti.

Comment

Speed sounds tough ! I shot the GT Velocity a couple of years ago and Flatlines last year. I haven't shot the CX Mach 5's or the HV's.

Comment

I wouldnt shoot anything but Maximas. I got ahold of a couple speeds and they performed the same, were tough and cost less. I like em...

Comment

Thank you sir !

Comment

the speed and flatline are the same arrow. I have shot the hv's and had no problems. just to light for me to hunt with.

Comment

Working...
                X