Views:	1
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	24947694
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359597317.155347.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	24947695

Going to start this over the next week or two. It is 8 ft wide and 8 feet tall. Going to cut door and two-three windows. Haven't decided yet. And some sort of ventilation system. Any ideas and info would be greatly appreciated especially with the paint choice.

Id make a pitt blind with it, either way will work pretty good.

Comment

I don't wanna dig!!! Lol. Only if someone has a backhoe I could borrow

Comment

Waiting to see progress!

Comment

DIY Blind

I have a tank that has a crack in it to use but it is black. Do you think it will hold a lot of heat. That may work well in the winter, but summertime would be brutal. Ventilation system, like what kind?

Comment

im thinking four-six vents up along the top and some sort of fan/air to get from outside. Im thinking a old computer cooling fan, one pushing air out and one bringing air in up top. Gonna put a battery in it and lights for night time pig hunting so it may work. If its too hot in the summer i will go sweat on the tripod or strip down in that thing

Comment

Ill be following

Comment

That thing is going to be a warm SOB during Bow Season, without some vent holes.

Comment

I will b watching this one

Comment

Pit blind would be sweet

Comment

I have heard of putting very tall vent pipe to move your smell up and out of the hunting area. I always thought I would do that if I had a blind like you are making. Please keep you pictures coming on your project.
                      It is very cool to hunt from a pit blind. They stayed cooler when warm and great shot to the vitals from that angle!

Comment

It's just gonna be a ground blind for now. Enough to take wife and kids along when that time comes. Gonna try to either get it off the trailer or get it upright in the trailer. Either would work. Lol. It's kinda heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by Txfshrmn View Post
                          I have a tank that has a crack in it to use but it is black. Do you think it will hold a lot of heat. That may work well in the winter, but summertime would be brutal. Ventilation system, like what kind?
                          This one has a crack also. That's why I got it cheap

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the progress.

Comment

I would put it in the middle of a pasture and paint it to look like a hay bale. Maybe put some real hay bales near by to make it blend in?

Comment

Working...
                              X