Any suggestions on a javelina hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any suggestions on a javelina hunt?

Trying to put together a javelina hunt for myself and a few friends. It doesn't need to be a fancy lodge and I don't care to be guided or catered for I just want to be in an area that has javelina and know where We can and can't go. Not finding much on the web that isn't super expensive due to a 3 day minimum and lodging included. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Clay

Have you considered the Texas Shoot-out?

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post

http://texasshoot-out.com/
      Thanks for the info. I will look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post

http://texasshoot-out.com/
        Was just checking out the link, looks like a good time.

Comment

There is also the Lincoln Ranch. It is set up for night hunting hogs also. Both good hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
            There is also the Lincoln Ranch. It is set up for night hunting hogs also. Both good hunts.
            It's been a few years but I've taken several javelina on the Lincoln.

Comment

My Ohio hunting buddy and I are going to be hunting Lincoln Ranch in February and there are still hunt opening on their website. Heard nothing but good things about them. Hunted the ranch that sponsors the Texas ShootOut, before that event started being held there, and it was loaded with javies...of course that's been some years ago.

Comment

X2 on Lincoln Ranch

Karl is a great guy...

Comment

We hunted the Mclean Bowman ranch for a couple of seasons before one of the group ****** off the hunt manager. Great lodge, great hunt. I loved it. I wish we still could because it would be a great trad hunt place.

Comment

There will be several TBH folks at the Texas Shoot Out.

Comment

Working...
                    X