Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just made some Cowboy coffee.

Originally posted by black dallas View Post
    I dont drink much coffee but when i do its my wifes brand in a kcup. newmans own organic special blend

Organic? GTHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Green stick

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
      Gotta say I haven't had coffee like that in a long time.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
      Did you place a green stick under the lid to keep it from boiling over into the campfire?

Comment

I’d drink it, but I’m a coffee fiend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
          HMMM. So by "cowboy" coffee you are suggesting you dumped a few scoops into a pot and boiled it over a fire?
          Raised up about as country as anyone could be today, and we NEVER made coffee that way. My brother still makes his living ranching. He also NEVER makes coffee that way. Not griping, just don't fully understand the name. Maybe campfire coffee? Although we usually do not dump the grounds in that either...

SO- How was the cup of sludgy Joe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
            Did you place a green stick under the lid to keep it from boiling over into the campfire?
            Really? Please see post #3. It has already been determined that there is no way that this is authentic “Cowboy” Coffee. A green stick under the lid would put it in the authentic “Cowboy” Coffee category. What we have here is Rexall Coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
              Nope did it on the stove.
              I Didn't call it campfire coffee.
              Y'all are missing the point, it's the boiling of the coffee that makes the difference.
              I used I old style percolator to make mine .
              Guess the lawyer's don't care if you burn your lips on the old style coffee makers.[emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                Gotta say I haven't had coffee like that in a long time.

So how did you make cowboy coffee?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                  Had a guy in the army with me that would put instant coffee in his mouth like a pinch of snuff.
                  I just take the instant grounds and dump it in my mouth and chase it with some canteen water. Been doing it for years. Tried dipping it before too but it dissolves too quick so you might as well take it like a shot.

Ever hear or see guys on Fire guard or night Lp's take the tobasco and put it under their eyes to stay awake? It's like a mild version of the cbrne chamber.

Comment

My Grandmother never had a coffee make. Made coffee that way, but she strained it through a screen. She said she boiled it in a sock before that. I made it that way in the mountains and enjoyed it so much I make it that way at home now. Bring the water to a boil wait 30 seconds pour the coffee in let steep for 3 minuets and strain through a screen flour sifter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                      HMMM. So by "cowboy" coffee you are suggesting you dumped a few scoops into a pot and boiled it over a fire?
                      Raised up about as country as anyone could be today, and we NEVER made coffee that way. My brother still makes his living ranching. He also NEVER makes coffee that way. Not griping, just don't fully understand the name. Maybe campfire coffee? Although we usually do not dump the grounds in that either...

SO- How was the cup of sludgy Joe?
                      So what's your point?

Comment

Ok - somebody take the cowboy coffee and go throw it in the dallas cowboys face! lol.

Comment

All this back and forth over a cup of coffee. Make it and drink it how ya like it.

Comment

Originally posted by cowman View Post
                            So what's your point?
                            You ain't no cowboy, you're a cowman...stay out of this here duel

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                              So are you country or.... it amazes me the things people feel the need to post.
                              You beat me to it smh good grief.

Comment

Originally posted by JonW View Post
                                Can someone recommend a K cup that has good flavor? I've tried a bunch as work provides it, but the only one I can really drink is Park's Papa's Prime Roast.
                                Where I buy my coffee now. Try this stuff. If you like coffee. You'll like this.
                                Black Rifle Coffee Company is a SOF veteran-owned coffee company, serving premium coffee and culture to people who love America.

Their videos will make you pee your pants also
                                Christmas Songs on Steel with Black Rifle Coffee CompanyLearn more about Black Rifle Coffee Company: http://brcc.coffee/2rgH6vuFollow us on social media:Inst...

Comment

Working...
                                X