Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Yup, they were sitting at home during the post season, just like your horns were!
    LOL! Horns did have a better record...

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      That was my point.....didn't watch, but I knew "Texan" fan would be on here fluffing their feathers after this practice win tonight.
      You were just talking crap about it.... It's preseason. Who gives a dang. As in, who cares about how good Dak played against a 2nd string D that's horrible to begin with? But, if something goes well for the Cowboys, it's okay.... If it goes well for the Texans, it's insignificant.

Good thing Cowboys fans live in the weakest division in football arguably. That's their only chance of having any relevance this season.

Comment

LOL here we go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
          LOL here we go

Aye aye aye

Comment

Seriously? Since 2002, the beginning of the Texans with the NFL, their regular season record is 97-127. Not a pedestal anywhere in sight to stand on and talk smack.

Cowboys regular season record during the same time frame is 118-106. Yes it's better, but really want to brag about it?

It's pathetic when you consider that football is the #1 sport in our state. "Joke" is another word that comes to mind.
            Last edited by tigerscowboy; 09-02-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

This is the Official Dallas Cowboy Thread I think?

This is the place for us COWBOY FANS to... do some sunshine pumping, have positive vibe feelings, do some band wagon riding, blue star wearing, Romo loving, Dak loving, hoping to win the division, win a playoff game, win a super bowl, hoping to win 9-10 games ???? and allowing life time FANS to come and unite.
              Let us enjoy our up and down years, goofy ownership, Art museum of a stadium and all the other things that make us Cowboy fans.

Start a Houston Texan thread if there is not already one and enjoy your teams trials and tribulations. And stay over there!

Wait that would be to boring....carry on ALL.

AIN'T FOOTBALL SEASON GREAT!

Comment

Amen yes it is! Glad it's here!

Comment

It's Pre-Season, It's Pre-Season, It's Pre-Season, It's Pre-Season...
                  Signed, Texans Fan

Guys, it doesn't matter, let's talk in 8 weeks. September 11 vs Bears is where it begins. Enjoy a 4-0 pre-season, seriously, enjoy it. I like the fact that OB is trying to instill a winning culture around our players / staff. I am with him, if we are going to play a game, we might as well win it. Take away that awful Weeden pick-6 and we win 28-10, we crushed them. Our 3rd and 4th stringers are better than theirs, who cares?

QB play drives this league, and it was blatantly obvious that Savage and Weeden were better than Showers. If I were Dallas I'd be looking for someone else to back-up Prescott, heaven forbid something happens to him. But guess what... that doesn't matter either. We paid Osweiler $72 million to be be our guy, Savage & Weeden better not see the field, unless we are blowing somebody out. If one of those guys start, we are in trouble because it means our $72 million dollar man is worse than we thought or injured.

So enjoy the good showing in these past 3.5 weeks, but don't talk crap. It is as bad as Aggie fans who talk garbage to UT or anyone in the SEC. Do something, don't claim 1939, and then we can talk. UT, LSU, Bama... They have pelts on the wall.

Enjoy your weekend guys... I'll start posting on September 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
                    Signed, Texans Fan

Guys, it doesn't matter, let's talk in 8 weeks. September 11 vs Bears is where it begins. Enjoy a 4-0 pre-season, seriously, enjoy it. I like the fact that OB is trying to instill a winning culture around our players / staff. I am with him, if we are going to play a game, we might as well win it. Take away that awful Weeden pick-6 and we win 28-10, we crushed them. Our 3rd and 4th stringers are better than theirs, who cares?

QB play drives this league, and it was blatantly obvious that Savage and Weeden were better than Showers. If I were Dallas I'd be looking for someone else to back-up Prescott, heaven forbid something happens to him. But guess what... that doesn't matter either. We paid Osweiler $72 million to be be our guy, Savage & Weeden better not see the field, unless we are blowing somebody out. If one of those guys start, we are in trouble because it means our $72 million dollar man is worse than we thought or injured.

So enjoy the good showing in these past 3.5 weeks, but don't talk crap. It is as bad as Aggie fans who talk garbage to UT or anyone in the SEC. Do something, don't claim 1939, and then we can talk. UT, LSU, Bama... They have pelts on the wall.

Awesome post here!!

Comment

Signed, Texans Fan

Solid!

Comment

Signed, Texans Fan

What's a pelt?

Comment

Mark Sanchez signing with the Cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw713 View Post
                            Mark Sanchez signing with the Cowboys

Seriously?????

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                              Seriously?????

yes, Denver released him. Wish we would of went with Sam Bradford

Comment

Guess you are right! Right off Cowboys website

Comment

Working...
                                X