Any postal employees here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any postal employees here?

Need a package GeoTracked. Package says delivered to my mailbox but was empty when checked. Attempted to call my local office 14 times with no answer. Contacted seller and not getting anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long ago? I have that happen a lot on Saturday. Package is always there Sunday. Assume the delivery person wants the day off and scans it in. Ours is always mixed up amongst folks in the neighborhood too, so you might ask around. We have a neighborhood FB page and folks post up the missing or incorrectly received.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
      How long ago? I have that happen a lot on Saturday. Package is always there Sunday. Assume the delivery person wants the day off and scans it in. Ours is always mixed up amongst folks in the neighborhood too, so you might ask around. We have a neighborhood FB page and folks post up the missing or incorrectly received.

It shows delivered on Monday. I posted on the neighborhood Facebook page and no hits yet

Comment

i think the postal guys hang out at the other side of the ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post

I know it’s a long shot. I purchased a very expensive reel and it’s MIA

Comment

Originally posted by mossyoak20 View Post
            I know it’s a long shot. I purchased a very expensive reel and it’s MIA

youll get it. probably this year, too! good luck moss!

Comment

I have had them mark a package as delivered on Amazons site, but when I actually tracked it on USPS site it was marked as ready to be picked up. They will mark it as delivered just to meet the deadline then deliver when they get a chance. Might run by the post office and see if you can pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
                I have had them mark a package as delivered on Amazons site, but when I actually tracked it on USPS site it was marked as ready to be picked up. They will mark it as delivered just to meet the deadline then deliver when they get a chance. Might run by the post office and see if you can pick it up.
                This makes even more sense than my theory. Guess ill start complaining to Amazon every time it happens and maybe they will stop using USPS

Comment

^^^ all the time.

Comment

I see what you did there.

Comment

Where did you buy it from?

Comment

Texas Bob

Do you live in Oak Hollow /Country lane estates/ Walnut creek subdivisions?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          Where did you buy it from?

American legacy fishing and hunting

Comment

Originally posted by buckfan50 View Post
                            Do you live in Oak Hollow /Country lane estates/ Walnut creek subdivisions?

No sure don’t. In Stratford

Comment

This makes even more sense than my theory. Guess ill start complaining to Amazon every time it happens and maybe they will stop using USPS
                              This!!!
                              Except when FedEx and UPS gets it initially then hands it off to USPS, ticks me off. It slows waaaaay down when the post office gets it.
                              Had a return to Amazon the other day, paid label, everything .... simple, right?
                              No, the idiot mailman leaves it but still delivers his handful of trash.
                              I have to leave a note for him on how to do his job. ugggghhh.....

Comment

Working...
                              X