National Finals Rodeo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Finals Rodeo

Haven't seen anything about it but I have to say this yrs Bareback riders are bringing it. Biglow and Virgil set the arena record 93. That horse is just amazing. This maybe the best group of bareback riders of all times. The bull riding has been pretty good as well along with the Saddle bronc. I think the Timed events , with the exception of Barrels, has been weak. Lot of the big names went out of the average early. The next 5 nights are the best.

My goddaughter won the barrels yesterday. Super proud of her.

Comment

I really hate that it comes on so late. That doesnt pair well with my 5:00am alarm.

I usually fall asleep by calf roping. Havent seen a bullrider yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike M View Post
        My goddaughter won the barrels yesterday. Super proud of her.
        Thats awesome. That is a good looking pony she is ridding. With the exception of that one hit barrel she is having a nice finals

Comment

The Virgil ride was impressive, heck they both were. Wish I was there watching live!

Comment

We have been recording and watching in the evening. To **** late to stay up to watch it! Those broncs have been impressive to say the least. We will be going up there in the next few years to watch in person and hope to see my cousin competing there one day!.

Comment

We got a couple friends kids in the JR NFR.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                We have been recording and watching in the evening. To **** late to stay up to watch it! Those broncs have been impressive to say the least. We will be going up there in the next few years to watch in person and hope to see my cousin competing there one day!.
                What's your cousin do?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  Thats awesome. That is a good looking pony she is ridding. With the exception of that one hit barrel she is having a nice finals
                  Tomorrow is a big day. Hoping for a clean run.

Comment

What's your cousin do?
                    Team roping. Still young but **** good with the talent to do it if he puts his head to it.

Comment

Team roping. Still young but **** good with the talent to do it if he puts his head to it.
                      Who is your cousin. Heart and desire accounts for most

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                        I really hate that it comes on so late. That doesnt pair well with my 5:00am alarm.

I usually fall asleep by calf roping. Havent seen a bullrider yet.
                        I feel your pain I cant stay up late enough to see it either. I record it and watch it the next night. I am a couple of rounds behind i think i am watching Sundays go around tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                          I feel your pain I cant stay up late enough to see it either. I record it and watch it the next night. I am a couple of rounds behind i think i am watching Sundays go around tonight.
                          Lol I'm listening to it on Rural Radio. No cable or Dish.

Comment

Who is your cousin. Heart and desire accounts for most
                            Pm sent.

They won the international youth rodeo this year in Shawnee this year.

Comment

Pm sent.

They won the international youth rodeo this year in Shawnee this year.
                              Roger that!!!

Tonight's bares are gonna be good. Going with Kaycee on Mucho Dinero. This horse fits his style and he should be high 80's. I'm going with 88.5

Saddle Bronc I am going with Jake Wright on Tequila Shelia. I don't think this horse has been out this week and should be fresh. And Jake is on my fantasy team. 89 points for the win.

Bullriding I like Joe Frost on Mortimer . Sage was 88 in first round and this bull is rider friendly. 90 points for the win.
                              Last edited by BrandonA; 12-11-2018, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X