Talk me out of Ryobi power tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk me out of Ryobi power tools

Home Depot has a set of Ryobi One powers tools on sale. This would be for light home maintenance/projects. Mine have crapped out over the years and need to be replaced, but if the extra $100 for Milwaukee is worth it, I’m open to spending the additional $

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    Home Depot has a set of Ryobi One powers tools on sale. This would be for light home maintenance/projects. Mine have crapped out over the years and need to be replaced, but if the extra $100 for Milwaukee is worth it, I’m open to spending the additional $

My garage has turned green. Love Ryobi tools

Comment

Depends on what you will use them for. They are are ok for light duty work. If you need something that has balls and will last get Milwaukee or Dewalt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Have three sets of em. The versatility of tools they have is amazing.

Comment

Love mine. Look at they warranty that have

Comment

For light work they’re great tools.

Comment

Fine for around the house but Not to make a living with.

Comment

Im slowly replacing all my ryobi power tools with milwaukee. Mike d is right, they're ok for lite duty work. But, man Milwaukee makes some tuff stuff.

Comment

Fair tools, but milwaukee and dewalt will have some good specials for christmas.

Comment

I know several people who are converting everything over to Rigid. Mainly due to Rigid's lifetime warranty, which includes their batteries.

Comment

There both great

Comment

I have a Ryobi set and have no complaints. I just use it for household stuff, etc but it’s about 4 years old and still going strong.

Comment

Wow. Better reviews than I expected. First project is a new dog house, so just cutting 2x4’s and plywood, and honestly I can’t think of many projects that would be more than that.

I have a Ryobi weed trimmer and it was great for the 1st year and problematic since. But sounds like their power tools may be a bit better

Comment

Unless you are just wanting new tools you might check out retool on 50th. I have gotten a lot of dewalt stuff for almost half price that has hardly been used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a set of Ryobi power tools from Home Depot last Black Friday and they have been great for projects around the house and deer lease. They have plenty of power for typical projects, but if I was a contractor or tradesman, and used them daily I would opt for the Milwaukee or Dewalt tools sets. I just couldn't justify the cost difference based upon my anticipated usage.

Comment

Working...
                              X