No announcement yet.

If you have Directv read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got $45. She told me you can call AT&T to get $15 off your cell bill as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
      I called and asked for the holiday promotion, they said there was no such thing lol but I'm already saving 55 dollars evidently or that's what they told me.
      They told me the same thing, but ultimately I got the $50 off/12 months.

Comment

My brother called and got 87/month for six months then 80/month for remaining six months plus HBO for life.

Comment

I only got $10 off, but we just signed up for our AT&T unlimited and Directv service a couple of months ago, so we are already getting a some promotional discounts from that. But, she said all I had to do was call back when the discounts expire and they would reapply them.

Comment

$50 off a month for a year, thank you sir!

Comment

Is this just for tv? We have the bundle (tv, internet, phones).

Comment

Like some others others they told me no such discount existed. I wonder if it's because we haven't even been customers for a year yet and don't have AT&T phones. Oh well it was worth a try.

Comment

Alrighty, read my previous reply’s on this thread, it is documented that I was extremely skeptical of this “promotion”. I was offered $50/month off for a year and i of course took it. I called my wife and she thought i was crazy, so she called Direct Tv to make sure I hadn’t been scammed. The guy she talked to was dieing of laughter as she told him how crazy i was for doing this. He assured her it was legit and told her to check her account. The promotion is already showing up.

Thanks a bunch OP!! I owe ya!

Comment

$60/month savings here. BOOM! At this rate the OP is going to end up with free beer for life from the members of TBH!

Comment

Just called and got told their system is down.... call back in a few hours....

Comment

Just got $50 off for a year and Showtime for free for 4 mos. Lady said it would not automatically start billing me for Showtime at the end of that 4 mos. Said it would just drop off the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                          Just got $50 off for a year and Showtime for free for 4 mos. Lady said it would not automatically start billing me for Showtime at the end of that 4 mos. Said it would just drop off the plan.
                          How did I just get told system was down 3 mins ago and you got through lol

Comment

Originally posted by apc10 View Post
                            I got $45. She told me you can call AT&T to get $15 off your cell bill as well.
                            Have you tried this? I am going to call on my way home and see if I can get anything off the cell bill. I don't have dish or direct.. just an antenna, but worth checking on the cell phone bill. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks! Saved me $80/mo for the next 12, plus 4 months of Showtime.

Comment

so i call back on my work phone and low and behold a new lady is looking it up.... fockers... system isn't down

Comment

Working...
                                X