Best Cellular Trail Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Cellular Trail Cam

What are yall's opinions on Wireless trail cams. We always have a decent signal at most locations.
    I think we have some undue traffic in and out of the areas we hunt, just to goto check CARDS. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry just did a search
    Last edited by AD88; 11-28-2018, 08:25 AM. Reason: Mess up

I just bought and set up a camera from Bigfoot that I got off of amazon and am happy with it so far. It doesn't require a contract with AT&T but uses the best cell tower in your area. It is 3G and uses the GSM which should be around for awhile. The pictures are okay but not the best but meets my needs. For $220 it does all that I want it to do, I just really need to add a solar panel as it goes thru batteries if you set up to be able to use the app to remotely trigger it. I guess when you say best then this is not the best but to me was the best for the price.

Comment

Don't get Spypoint. We have had 3 at our lease. Down to 0.

Comment

In for info.

Comment

I have only ran Coverts and they are awesome! If you plan on running multiple cameras they have a shared plan where its 5 a month per cam and then 14.99 for 10,000 pics. I am running 8 cameras with a fair amount of photos each day and have never came close to the 10,000 pics.

Not only do the cell cameras help with keeping out of some of your areas just to check cards, the instant viewing of photos helps tons when making a stand choice for me.

Edit: I also run solar panels and 6v batteries on all of mine. Covert sells a cool 6v solar that plugs right into the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by GigEmAgs07 View Post
            Don't get Spypoint. We have had 3 at our lease. Down to 0.

Which spypoint are you running
            My wife just bought me a spypoint Lync dark
            It has better reviews than the evo
            Actually better than spartan which is what I was leaning towards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

DO NOT GET SPYPOINT!! They are junk and terrible customer service

Covert or Spartan is all I will run

Comment

Is the stealth cam one that just came out any good? for $250 i was going to try it.

Comment

My covert misses stuff.

Comment

Covert

Comment

Interested as well

Comment

I have a spypoint link dark but just put a spartan on the christmas list to compare

Comment

In for info

Comment

I have 4 Coverts and here’s the facts...

Easy to set up and get going.

Customer service is awesome. The new chat thing especially.

I have one camera running on their solar panel and rechargeables for 20 months without touching them. I have 3 others I haven’t touched as well but all are at a year or less. If someone mentions anything other than this set up, ignore them.

The app and website are easy to view and manipulate.

The option of HD photos for .03 cents is priceless.

The option of on demand pics is priceless.

You’re going to spend about 80-90 bucks on panel and batteries, but it’s a one time deal and you’re done buying batteries.

I’m operating 4 cameras for $24.99/month and sharing 5000 pics amongst the 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                              I have 4 Coverts and here’s the facts...

Easy to set up and get going.

Customer service is awesome. The new chat thing especially.

I have one camera running on their solar panel and rechargeables for 20 months without touching them. I have 3 others I haven’t touched as well but all are at a year or less. If someone mentions anything other than this set up, ignore them.

The app and website are easy to view and manipulate.

The option of HD photos for .03 cents is priceless.

The option of on demand pics is priceless.

You’re going to spend about 80-90 bucks on panel and batteries, but it’s a one time deal and you’re done buying batteries.

I’m operating 4 cameras for $24.99/month and sharing 5000 pics amongst the 4.
                              This is what I need!

Comment

Working...
                              X