Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dicks sporting goods to remove all guns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    They made a bad move when they took a political side against firearms, here in Texas.

Bye bye Dicks!
    Maybe before they go, now is the time to change the store name to Commie’s.

Probably could insert some other good names as well.

Comment

Academy smokes them anyway for hunting and fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        I buy baseball stuff at ****’s. Some clothing, shoes, etc. Never once considered them a player in firearms. Nor do I consider them a player in fishing gear. Seems like a move to focus on their core competencies.
        They’ve been very clear focusing on their core competencies was not their motivation for this move. They are against selling firearms.

Comment

Who?

Comment

Then they will become like Oshman's who became Sports Authority who became bankrupt who became closed.

Comment

What do you expect look at the name of their store.

Comment

That's a shame.....I know how much some of you love Dicks.

Comment

I don't know anyone who ever bought a gun from them anyway. I bet if they had rifles selling like crazy off their shelves this would have never happened. This is a big "so what" IMO

Comment

It’s one thing to decide to stop selling guns which is stupid but it’s another to destroy them. It was an in your face to gun owners liberal stance statement.

That inventory could have been donated to law enforcement etc.

I hope they go out of business.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      That's a shame.....I know how much some of you love Dicks.
                      Lol I did at first...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                        It’s one thing to decide to stop selling guns which is stupid but it’s another to destroy them. It was an in your face to gun owners liberal stance statement.

That inventory could have been donated to law enforcement etc.

I hope they go out of business.
                        Kind of sounds like a “it’s our way or no way” kind of statement on their part.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                          Maybe before they go, now is the time to change the store name to Commie’s.

Probably could insert some other good names as well.
                          i think Pansy's sporting goods has a better ring to it

Comment

I’m sure they’ll take a picture of one gun being destroyed and funnel the rest to Field and Stream. Didn’t realize they owned them.

Comment

Hopefully it will result in some good close out deals!

Comment

If they stop selling hunting gear, there will be no reason for me to go in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X