No announcement yet.

Grayson County poachers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope this makes the good people people think twice before posting pics of their deer on social media and forums bc whether you realize it or not, poachers are out there and word of mouth travels quick! Hope they throw the book at them!

Comment

What happened on the 200+ buck that was on here multiple times ?

Comment

Sentence just came down for one of these guys, he has to spend every weekend deer season in jail for the next 5 years LOL https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texa...ng-season-jail

Comment

Killed two 19 pointers!!!???? I have maybe seen one 14 point buck in my lifetime, definitely nothing with anymore points than that. They poached two 19 pointers, ****. Then a 10 point.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
            I can completely understand someone poaching for food to feed their family, but I don't see how anyone can get excited about shooting a trophy illegally. Not only is it not worth the risk, but I don't know how you could even feel proud about showing it off afterwards
            Why can you completely understand stealing to feed a family especially when deer harvest in TX done legally is fairly liberal? I don’t agree with that statement that is heard over and over again. I bet you would not completely understand it if these said “noble thieves” decided to feed their family with deer from your property or club.?

Comment

Wow, just wow

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                Why can you completely understand stealing to feed a family especially when deer harvest in TX done legally is fairly liberal? I don’t agree with that statement that is heard over and over again. I bet you would not completely understand it if these said “noble thieves” decided to feed their family with deer from your property or club.?
                Subsistence hunting is pretty much a thing of the past. Most of these guys that kill illegal deer "to feed their family" target good bucks and drive 4x4 trucks. Neither says subsistence to me.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                  Those Stupid hillbillies. They need some time with Marcellus Wallace and his friends.

I bet someone on here knows one of em. Would love to hear about em.
                  It wouldn't surprise if they even "hunted" with them ???

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                    There are a lot of poor rural families out there who might illegally take a deer and benefit greatly from several days worth of free meals. I’m not saying I agree with it, but I can at least understand why they’d do it. I’m not leaving the gate open at my place to make it easier for them. That being said, how does someone feel proud about poaching a trophy buck for the antlers? That’s a different type of desperation that I just don’t understand.

Comment

Working...
                    X