A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
    Are we supposed to know yet where Stannis got an army?
    Remember when he got the loan from the Iron Bank? Then when his sidekick went to the bath house to pay the pirate dude? Money easily buys an army.

Comment

I was a bit bummed by the fight with the Wildlings and Stannis's army, but I guess fight scenes are pretty expensive so they are limited

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
        Remember when he got the loan from the Iron Bank? Then when his sidekick went to the bath house to pay the pirate dude? Money easily buys an army.
        Yep.........u nailed it!
        Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post
        I was a bit bummed by the fight with the Wildlings and Stannis's army, but I guess fight scenes are pretty expensive so they are limited
        Same here.........I expected more also with all the giants, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post
          Yeah, the aerial view when they closed in was pretty low budget, IMO.

Comment

Windsor Is Coming

Comment

In memorium...
              Attached Files

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Dang ho!.. Lol

I'm still trying to get over the Ygritte loss.

Comment

Ok.... Question. Varys hears the bells after he makes sure Tyrion has made it on the boat. He turns around and is now sitting on the boat ready to leave. I get that he obviously knows he can't go back there by his actions but why is that?. Why can't he?. Is he afraid it will get out he helped Tyrion with the escape ... Afraid Jamie will frame him?... Can somebody answer this without spoiling next season?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Dang ho!.. Lol

I'm still trying to get over the Ygritte loss.

It's funny that I really liked her character in the HBO series...until she showed her true colors betraying Tyrion and then winding up in 'the Hands' bed. I hear that in the books she was always a professional if you know what I mean. She was pretty hot!

Comment

Ok.... Question. Varys hears the bells after he makes sure Tyrion has made it on the boat. He turns around and is now sitting on the boat ready to leave. I get that he obviously knows he can't go back there by his actions but why is that?. Why can't he?. Is he afraid it will get out he helped Tyrion with the escape ... Afraid Jamie will frame him?... Can somebody answer this without spoiling next season?

I think he is afraid of being found out for helping Tyrion. He is getting out of Dodge...again I think the book probably offers more detail here than the series.

Comment

What is Varys? Is he Dothraki? No, is he from the 7 kingdoms? No, so what is he? Where does his allegiance lie?

Lotsa nerds at the Forum of Fire and Ice think he's a Targaryen. I really don't know and it has not been revealed in the books, so I don't think it's a spoiler as there is no proof. I just get the vibe he's a supporter of Daenerys.

Comment

If Tyrion didn't do the double murder on his way out , I guess his plan was to stay.

I'm probably going to by next seasons book, A Feast for Crows.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                            If Tyrion didn't do the double murder on his way out , I guess his plan was to stay.

I'm probably going to by next seasons book, A Feast for Crows.
                            Don't.

A feast for Crows is a little slow...

Buy all five on ITunes or iBooks. Start at the beginning, there's so much they are not showing....and go slow, don't rush the read. Just enjoy it, as the fifth book will kinda make you angry and reconsider things. I'm seriously considering rereading the whole series again.

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

I assumed that as well since he was walking back before the bells rang.

I was just curious why he was so sure he couldn't go back as soon as he heard them .....leaving everything he owned, including the molester he was torturing, in that secret hole all these years.
                              Last edited by Smart; 06-24-2014, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Ok....Can somebody answer this without spoiling next season?

Let's just say introductions must be made for the pimp imp, and Varys is the one too make them for him when he gets too where he's going.

Comment

Working...
                                X