Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
    Having trouble connecting my Ledger to MyEtherWallet. Anyone else have a difficult time?
    I just pulled mine out and connected it. How are you trying? I just plug in and unlock my ledger then open MEW and click on Send Ether & Tokens, then select Ledger Wallet then click on the Connect to Ledger Wallet button and I am in.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
      I just pulled mine out and connected it. How are you trying? I just plug in and unlock my ledger then open MEW and click on Send Ether & Tokens, then select Ledger Wallet then click on the Connect to Ledger Wallet button and I am in.
      I'm on a Mac so I had to connect thru the Chrome browser for it to recognize the Ledger. It's working now.

Comment

How in the world could anyone sell anything right now? I am at a 50% loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Depends on what the coin is and when you bought into it. I'm up on BTC, ETH, LTC and NEO as well as several other coins.

Some of the more recent additions like Tron and ADA will have to sit around until the price goes up again.

For now I'm doing my best to sit back, watch and do more research on the existing coins I have and potential buys down the line. I don't want to spend money for the sake of spending.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            I've been nickle-ing and dime-ing Ripple and BTC on the ebbs-tides...made a little ..lost a little..but kept it interesting..(in addition to performing a little maintainence on my original larger HODL investments)..

charts are cycling.

Comment

Skinny

Comment

One would have had to have bought in at the bottom of the current drop I guess and trying to make a few dollars here and there.

Comment

Y’all hear about the Bitconnect guys like Crypto Nick, etc deleting their YouTube channels because they are having law suits filed against them? I’m no a crypto nick fan, but was subscribed to his channel and was wondering why I hadn’t got any notifications about new videos. Went to his channel and he’s deleted all the content. Lol.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                    Y’all hear about the Bitconnect guys like Crypto Nick, etc deleting their YouTube channels because they are having law suits filed against them? I’m no a crypto nick fan, but was subscribed to his channel and was wondering why I hadn’t got any notifications about new videos. Went to his channel and he’s deleted all the content. Lol.

Skinny
                    He should be worried. There is an angry mob coming for him. Justifiably so.

Comment

Skinny

Comment

Skinny
                        yeh ..remember the youtube vids i posted about Doug Polk tearing them all new *******s?
                        They should all go to jail as being complicit to that ponzi.. people lost a **** ton... (granted they werent the smartest people in the world...but still..dont necessarily deserve to lose their life savings to these *******s..)

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          yeh ..remember the youtube vids i posted about Doug Polk tearing them all new *******s?
                          They should all go to jail as being complicit to that ponzi.. people lost a **** ton... (granted they werent the smartest people in the world...but still..dont necessarily deserve to lose their life savings to these *******s..)

Yep. I remember.

Skinny

Comment

Everything is moving sideways again...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                              Everything is moving sideways again...

It was payday! [emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

It was payday! [emoji23]

Skinny
                                This South Korean new years hype didn't seem to do squat.

Comment

Working...
                                X