Licensed Plumber North Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Licensed Plumber North Texas

Any licensed plumbers in north Texas interested in bidding for a new construction rough in and finish out on a 700 sq ft barndo?

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
    Any licensed plumbers in north Texas interested in bidding for a new construction rough in and finish out on a 700 sq ft barndo?

Yes. Call my buddy Jacob Rampy
    at Oak Point Plumbing.
    (972) 256-6833

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Steer clear of true integrity plumbing by travis Johnson.
      He is/has anything but that...

Comment

Originally posted by red View Post
        I hear he’s $278 an hour. That’s highway robbery!

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
          Cut em some slack man, he's got a $53,000 fine to pay for poaching. That doesn't make him a bad plumber does it?

Comment

Originally posted by red View Post
            Originally posted by Grayson View Post
            Originally posted by sendit View Post
            Cut em some slack man, he's got a $53,000 fine to pay for poaching. That doesn't make him a bad plumber does it?

I think it's quite comical that everyone is still so up in arms about this. Another "prominent" TBH member was sentenced to eight years in prison for sexually assaulting a 14 year old girl and not a peep from the peanut gallery.

Comment

Originally posted by WT View Post
              I think it's quite comical that everyone is still so up in arms about this. Another "prominent" TBH member was sentenced to eight years in prison for sexually assaulting a 14 year old girl and not a peep from the peanut gallery.
              never heard of this

Comment

Never heard about that!!??

Comment

...and how would we have known that?

Comment

Im not sure what made him a prominent TBH member in your opinion but there was a thread made about it when he was arrested. The thread was deleted because he wasnt convicted yet just accused. Now that he has been convicted I see no reason his identity isnt disclosed. Rack Ranch was sentenced to prison for his inappropriate behavior with a 14 yr old. I think it is easier to make fun of a poaching incident than it is sexual assault of a minor. Maybe that is why one continues to come up and the other doesnt. IDK.

PORTLAND – In August of last year, the San Patricio Sheriff’s Department arrested Dr. Walker Landen Fletcher, 49, at his business, Fletcher Family Chiropractic in Portland, and charged him with
                    Last edited by rtp; 11-18-2019, 01:15 PM.

Comment

I think it's quite comical that you assume everyone saw and/or heard about this sexual assault of a member. if it did happen, i wouldnt hesitate to provide a rope.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Im not sure what made him a prominent TBH member in your opinion but there was a thread made about it when he was arrested. The thread was deleted because he wasnt convicted yet just accused. Now that he has been convicted I see no reason his identity isnt disclosed. Rack Ranch was sentenced to prison for his inappropriate behavior with a 14 yr old. I think it is easier to make fun of a poaching incident than it is sexual assault of a minor. Maybe that is why one continues to come up and the other doesnt. IDK.

https://www.mysoutex.com/san_patrici...463d8871e.html
                        I'm glad I opened this thread, I wondered whatever happened with that dude.

Comment

I think it's less than comical that you can't see the difference in joking about a poacher, or a young girl being sexually assaulted.

Get help.

Comment

interesting turn taken here, and news to me

Comment

Chace at CSB Plumbing- 469-335-4225

Comment

Working...
                              X