Recent/current Military members--question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent/current Military members--question

My Son is getting deployed to Germany or Poland soon. What if anything can we get that might him help with comfort or anything else for that matter before he leaves. I understand the armed forces supply what is needed. I thought maybe under armor under garments for the cold. I am not even sure what is allowed.

He will have a blast at either place. He will also pretty much be able to get anything he wants there. I'd suggest sending him some stuff from local area he may miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
      He will have a blast at either place. He will also pretty much be able to get anything he wants there. I'd suggest sending him some stuff from local area he may miss.
      You said it bro talk about a fun pump

I’m going back to simba land soon..... different kind of fun

I always like buccees beaver nuggets, snuff, socks the rest is just extra. Where’s he’s going there will be plenty to have what he needs and wants.

Hope he stays safe and returns to his family safe but also remembers to do his job but be able to look at himself later on and be proud
      My family will be praying for y’all
      Last edited by Guest; 11-19-2017, 08:49 PM.

Comment

He is big into knives. Not the big bowie over the top crazy stuff. Regular stick and the newer automatic type. Are these options to take? What about the hand warmers like used in gloves for deer season?

Comment

I always loves the care packages mom would send me. Of course they were shared with the squad.

Comment

If he dips snuff, American Copenhagen care packages

Comment

My daughter suggested help him get his phone set up once he is there. She said her husband that is in Germany needed a new SIM card. $150. And a new plan when there.

Comment

Don't know about the baked goods. My mother sent me a cake for my 21st birthday. By the time it caught up to me it wad hard enough to dent a brick wall. We all ate it though, and proud to get it.

Comment

Whatever you give him...give extra...to share. Misery loves company...it strengthens the bonds. Geezy said it good. I give handwarmers a big thumbs up.

Knives can be frowned upon inspection when returning...depending on anality off the brass or SNCOs.

Please tell him I said "Thank You for serving".

Comment

Money. Both beautiful places!!

Comment

There are no rules that say a corporation has to have a program to support deployed military personnel, so when a company wants to send freebies to service members overseas, it’s time to get excited! After all, a freebie from a company means you can curate another care package of your own! Below you’ll find

My son-in-law is deploying soon to sandy parts. There's a bunch of sites that have free stuff for the troops. Do a little searching. I plan on inundating he and his troops with all sorts of stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X