X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
    Thanks.

No, I don't have a sister by that name.
    I have two sisters....Kristen and Michele.

WTHeck....There are other Brandon's running around this place....and of the female variety?.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      WTHeck....There are other Brandon's running around this place....and of the female variety?.
      Scary, ain't it?!

Praying for Pops, Brandon!

Comment

Thanks again everyone. Praying he heals up quick and the surgery can be avoided.

Here's a quick update.

Dr came in late today and recommends no surgery at this time. He said the hip has a six inch break but stayed in line. He normally would put in a rod (for people who put weight on it by standing and walking) but since dad is in a wheelchair that is not an issue. Dad also has osteoporosis and he said it is likely the bone will crack more just from the surgery. I asked him if it would heal right and he said believe it or not patients with osteoporosis heal faster. He will be in the hospital for a while. They will X-ray again Friday to see if the bone has moved. If it hasn't moved by then chances are good it won't.

He weighed the risks of surgery in my dad case and wants to avoid it if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
          Thanks again everyone. Praying he heals up quick and the surgery can be avoided.

Here's a quick update.

Dr came in late today and recommends no surgery at this time. He said the hip has a six inch break but stayed in line. He normally would put in a rod (for people who put weight on it by standing and walking) but since dad is in a wheelchair that is not an issue. Dad also has osteoporosis and he said it is likely the bone will crack more just from the surgery. I asked him if it would heal right and he said believe it or not patients with osteoporosis heal faster. He will be in the hospital for a while. They will X-ray again Friday to see if the bone has moved. If it hasn't moved by then chances are good it won't.

He weighed the risks of surgery in my dad case and wants to avoid it if possible.
          Sounds like a sound decision on the Drs side, hope he is as pain free as possible during the healing process.

Comment

Scored on some free chairs. Will be good for napping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those are gonna be comfy!

They look even better with the rain drops on them!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                Those are gonna be comfy!

They look even better with the rain drops on them!
                Yeah midland got over 1". Nada for me.

Comment

Smarts buddies

Comment

Boy, wouldn't you just love to be sitting near that trough with a shotgun and a spotlight

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                      Smarts buddies

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                      Boy, wouldn't you just love to be sitting near that trough with a shotgun and a spotlight

Hell yes! Mow em down!

Comment

Got some decent rain last night. Filled up the hole.

Comment

1.7" in Sterling. Don't think we've had any in Irion.

Comment

Yep looked wet on my cam as well, just don't know how much

Comment

New cool down spot for the deer lease house.

And new water trough for deer.

Comment

Good looking trough. Going be some happy deer with that addition.

Comment

Working...
                                X