What is it Worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
    I agree I will sell to him cheaper then I would sell to someone I do not know, but I cannot simply give it away! I would then be bowless!!!
    So tell your older brother, who makes more money than you do, to go buy a new bow and keep your 2 year old bow for yourself..... why would you need a new bow when yours is only 2 years old? It sounds like you don’t want to be bowless and I don’t blame you.......

Confused......

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
      So tell your older brother, who makes more money than you do, to go buy a new bow and keep your 2 year old bow for yourself..... why would you need a new bow when yours is only 2 years old? It sounds like you don’t want to be bowless and I don’t blame you.......

Confused......
      I am selling the bow to get a new one regardless. I told him I was going to sell it and he said well I want to buy it. Not to mention I gave him my invite to hunt an awesome property in central Kansas and saved him $500 on it!

Comment

Tell him to give you enough to buy a 2018 Obsession! The end... KS bucks won’t stand a chance

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
          Tell him to give you enough to buy a 2018 Obsession! The end... KS bucks won’t stand a chance
          My little brother is shooting an obsession and it's sweet! I plan to go shoot a lot before buying my next!

Comment

geez the guy is asking how much the bow is worth in a fair deal and you guys are dog piling on him because he's not giving it away? Just because his brother is interested in his bow doesn't mean that the guy has to give it away.

Comment

Your right. Why would you give it away if you are going to need a new one unless your rolling in dough or a democrat

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                geez the guy is asking how much the bow is worth in a fair deal and you guys are dog piling on him because he's not giving it away? Just because his brother is interested in his bow doesn't mean that the guy has to give it away.
                Thanks man!

Comment

Price brand new rigged out minus 30 percent.

Comment

Originally posted by Winman View Post
                    Either give it to him or dont but if you put a price on it,to your brother...you are looking at a situation that I'll guarantee will come back to bite you in the butt..if you sell to him and anything goes wrong.. in the next generation...then you as him a piece of junk..if you set a price on it.....he will see one cheaper..ergo you cheated him ...brother or not ,unless you can counter any bad vibes with......Well I GAVE it to you,what did you expect....best way in the world to destroy a relationship is to sell anything to a family member.
                    I’ve given away a lot of to my family as far as gear goes. At least one firearm to each, a couple of suppressors to my brother in law, a 48 gun safe to my brother in law, and a Eotech to the same brother in law. I do occasionally sell them things though. Usually I ask 50-75% of what I’d sell it to anyone else for. It has never come back to bite me in the butt, and if it did I’d consider it money well spent. If they’re that petty off a person then I’m better off without them!

Comment

Id ask $600 and go shopping. I wouldnt go any lower than $500 for sure as youve got that much stuck in accessories on it....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                        Id ask $600 and go shopping. I wouldnt go any lower than $500 for sure as youve got that much stuck in accessories on it....

Thank you! For $500 I would just keep it for that kind of money

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                          Thank you! For $500 I would just keep it for that kind of money
                          Kind of my thoughts. If you are set on selling it to him just put some value in the bow itself. Unlike most of these guys business is business family or not. A hundred or two off is fine, but I wouldn't put yourself in a bind....

Why doesn't he just go buy his own?

Comment

Id give it to him to use indefinably but with the understanding when he is tired of it he returns it.

I sold one to a brother-in-law once at a discount when he wanted to get in to hunting. He gave up to fishing and sold it for a profit. I would have like to at least had a chance to buy it back at the same price.

Comment

sell it to a stranger for full price.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksbowhunter View Post
                                sell it to a stranger for full price.
                                Find out what's its worth and sell it to him for that or knock a little off. He makes more money than you and you need the funds for your new one. Besides you already saved him $500.00 on that hunt!

Comment

Working...
                                X