Better be gone by the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better be gone by the weekend

I have no idea what happened to me today, after breakfast I was fine until about 9:30, got hit with a bad case of something evil. Ive been having cold sweats, shivering bad and I am ridiculously tired. I have work to get done for school and I sure hope I’m better by the weekend, I really want to get my little brother on a Deer this weekend. I’ve been drinking tons of water but still remain thirsty, oh well I guess I was bound to get sick atleast once before the year was over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had that crap last week.

It sucked.

Get well soon. It took me 3 days to shake it.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Currently going through the same thing the last couple days

Body aches, shivering, stomach pain, and a slight fevers.
      Isn’t bad in the morning but picks up throughout the day and by the afternoon I’m miserable

Comment

you will be lucky if it's 3 days. took me 5 days and the wife a week.

Comment

My wife and I we to go eat and about an hour after we got home my wife went from feeling good to feeling like crap. I felt so bad because she was crying telling me that it felt like her insides were being ripped. She came down with diarrhea fever and throwing up. I’m sure she had a virus because it only lasted 24 hours.

Comment

I had this this past weekend. I was completely fine then sick the next morning. Was fine the next morning whenever I woke up. Get to feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Currently going through the same thing the last couple days

Body aches, shivering, stomach pain, and a slight fevers.
              Isn’t bad in the morning but picks up throughout the day and by the afternoon I’m miserable
              Yep, sounds like what I’ve got. Felt crappy yesterday afternoon, OK this morning, and back to extremely crappy this afternoon. Hope I can shake it, supposed to go to Cotulla this weekend to try to get my wife on her first deer.

Comment

Came down with the same thing just after lunch yesterday. Feeling much better right npw, hope it doesnt come back around like it did for some of yall.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

how many of you guys got the flu shot this year?

Comment

Originally posted by txarrows View Post
                    My wife and I we to go eat and about an hour after we got home my wife went from feeling good to feeling like crap. I felt so bad because she was crying telling me that it felt like her insides were being ripped. She came down with diarrhea fever and throwing up. I’m sure she had a virus because it only lasted 24 hours.
                    Sounds like food poisoning unless you both ate the same thing.

Comment

Had that a couple of weeks ago and yea it will get you down. Took me two days to get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post

We both had the same thing

Comment

I feel a little better now, had some vomiting just now and it was like instant relief, still don’t feel good but I’m headed the right direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                            how many of you guys got the flu shot this year?
                            I did

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                              I thought the sane, but a buddy that went to lunch got the same thing I did and didnt get sick.

Comment

Working...
                              X