College Football 2019 - Week 7

Any big games this week?
    My Flickr Photos

Not that I know of! LOL!

Comment

Hook'em Horns!

Comment

Gonna be a great Saturday!

Cooler weather and playoff baseball also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Any big games this week?
          UF vs LSU is pretty big. Bama vs A&M, not a big game but its important for the Aggies. Other than that, naw.

Comment

Get week 7 kicked off with Mike Leach addressing his team after a game against Baylor about 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              https://youtu.be/uZaOFTp5_C8

Get week 7 kicked off with Mike Leach addressing his team after a game against Baylor about 10 years ago.

One of my favorites! I’ve wanted to give that speech to contractors before

Comment

Comment

Bama by 22 and I’ll have a new avatar thanks to Paul

Good weekend of football coming up but I’ll be at ACL all day Friday and Saturday so I’ll have to catch the highlights on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    UF vs LSU is pretty big. Bama vs A&M, not a big game but its important for the Aggies. Other than that, naw.
                    It’s important for Bama, too.....but hey, they could lose to us and still cake walk through the rest of their schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      It’s important for Bama, too.....but hey, they could lose to us and still cake walk through the rest of their schedule.
                      Pretty sure they’re going to cake walk thru ole Gumbo and the Aggies

Comment

Horns D better bring their a game or ou gonna hit 60.
                        Sam can keep it close, for a while anyway, if the D toughens up.

Comment

Gig ‘Em Ags and Go Hokies!

Hope the Ags can keep it respectable.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                            One of my favorites! I’ve wanted to give that speech to contractors before
                            Classic. Ill see him live in Tempe Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              Bama by 22 and I’ll have a new avatar thanks to Paul

Good weekend of football coming up but I’ll be at ACL all day Friday and Saturday so I’ll have to catch the highlights on Sunday
                              Thank you Mason, I had almost forgotten it was time to open up the Avatar Window again! . I better check the files to see who else wanted one this week. I do remember more Aggies than LSU Bayou Bagels have pre-signed. I'll have to take a look.

For now anyone who wants in on the fun is welcome to join in. As usual we play like men around here, head to head, one week or more as desired, keep playing year after year after year and so on and I'll do the same when the Tide turns. Who knows, this could be the year.

Some may want the Brock Middlebrook Special. That's one week per point.
                              I don't think I ever got any takers for the CNS would last longer at BAMA than Sumlin would at Bryan-College Station. It was fun trying to get takers for that one though. That was going to be a combo with a normal avatar bet. Jimbo? I don't know, CNS is getting a little long in the tooth and JF (well there is a great pair of initials from Aggie history) probably has a pretty large buyout.

Going to go to the file cabinet now.

Comment

Working...
                              X