X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot air...nothing more.

Wake Forrest..?

These announcers sound like they’re calling a poker tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mack's team back within 11.

Comment

Sometimes I wonder how anyone ever scores, the way this game is officiated now.

Comment

Think I am also going to Lock in USC and the Over for final late picks. Good luck!

Comment

So much for buying into the Tarhorns. Punter is getting plenty of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Somebody woke up the heels

Got us a ballgame

Comment

mack daddy making a game!!!!!

Comment

Mack back within 3 points.

Comment

Here come the fighting Macks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish Mack well. I was ready for him to exit UT but think he is a great coach. I think he just messed up on a couple of QB recruits.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        I wish Mack well. I was ready for him to exit UT but think he is a great coach. I think he just messed up on a couple of QB recruits.

Me too. His tar holes just waited too long to get going tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Lol.

New Orleans is way worse than Austin. Baton Rouge's county is blue.

Spanked?

Yeah right. Congrats on the win. Your team looks legit this year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                          I think they have Parishes down yonder

Comment

Looks like ole Butter Teef pickin up right where he left off.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                              I know I am a LSU fan and going to play devils advocate.

The AD for Texas said that the AC was working, didn't say it was on. Coach O also said that they took their own AC's and fans. If they did couldn't it easily show data that the temps were 68-74 if LSU had their own AC cooling it? And La Tech said none of them reached out to LSU staff. Well technically couldn't LSU staff reach out to someone on their staff and both still be telling the truth??

The whole AC thing makes no sense to me and Im not saying one side is lying and one side is telling the truth.

Why make that lie up especially with a win?Did LSU have a lot of cramps? Yes, were some faked, possibly. The biggest thing is why didn't LSU IV at the half with it as hot as it was? Terrible decision. But the whole "the offense didn't cramp so why did the defense" is BS. LSU offense in second half was scoring in 2 minute drive and Texas was running 5-8 minute drives. So the LSU d was on the field a lot and didn't get a lot of time to rest so I see some cramps unavoidable and not all the LSU injuries were cramps the second half. there were at least 2 major injuries.
                              Yeah! What he said

Comment

Dang.

There was a second left when NC stepped out and they called the game...
                                Interesting!

Comment

Working...
                                X