This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
    Visiting locker rooms in college football aren't nice for a reason http://es.pn/2xUBIAD
    via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I tried to tell them that. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Yep. Said he has given that side of the ball too much leeway and ultimately he was the one that has to answer for everything so he now has a say in it
      Maybe they can bring Lane Kiffin in from FAU and help change things up

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        I know I am a LSU fan and going to play devils advocate.

The AD for Texas said that the AC was working, didn't say it was on. Coach O also said that they took their own AC's and fans. If they did couldn't it easily show data that the temps were 68-74 if LSU had their own AC cooling it? And La Tech said none of them reached out to LSU staff. Well technically couldn't LSU staff reach out to someone on their staff and both still be telling the truth??

The whole AC thing makes no sense to me and Im not saying one side is lying and one side is telling the truth.

Why make that lie up especially with a win?Did LSU have a lot of cramps? Yes, were some faked, possibly. The biggest thing is why didn't LSU IV at the half with it as hot as it was? Terrible decision. But the whole "the offense didn't cramp so why did the defense" is BS. LSU offense in second half was scoring in 2 minute drive and Texas was running 5-8 minute drives. So the LSU d was on the field a lot and didn't get a lot of time to rest so I see some cramps unavoidable and not all the LSU injuries were cramps the second half. there were at least 2 major injuries.

What’s get me is Coach O said he called La Tech. La Tech said they didn’t speak to LSU.

I have been in lots of visiting locker rooms. They serve a purpose, they are crowded, old and typically warm.

Comment

The AD for Texas said that the AC was working, didn't say it was on. Coach O also said that they took their own AC's and fans. If they did couldn't it easily show data that the temps were 68-74 if LSU had their own AC cooling it? And La Tech said none of them reached out to LSU staff. Well technically couldn't LSU staff reach out to someone on their staff and both still be telling the truth??

The whole AC thing makes no sense to me and Im not saying one side is lying and one side is telling the truth.

Why make that lie up especially with a win?Did LSU have a lot of cramps? Yes, were some faked, possibly. The biggest thing is why didn't LSU IV at the half with it as hot as it was? Terrible decision. But the whole "the offense didn't cramp so why did the defense" is BS. LSU offense in second half was scoring in 2 minute drive and Texas was running 5-8 minute drives. So the LSU d was on the field a lot and didn't get a lot of time to rest so I see some cramps unavoidable and not all the LSU injuries were cramps the second half. there were at least 2 major injuries.
          C’mon man! Skip Holtz basically said it was fine and the computer sensors said the room didn’t get above 75. The only reason this is being talked about is because Coach O decided to run with it. LSU couldn’t handle an 18 play drive, and Texas couldn’t win the game.... But the drama has come from LSU.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            Maybe they can bring Lane Kiffin in from FAU and help change things up
            The avatar is gettin' to you. No thanks...

Comment

We are onto week 3, thanks for playing

Comment

The avatar is gettin' to you. No thanks...
                Why Ike, whateva do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  Why Ike, whateva do you mean?
                  Strong pass on Lane Kiffin

Comment

Mack is getting run out of the gym

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wake Forest is legit? Better than the big bad SECs fighting Muschamps and the U?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        So...like Bayouboy gritching about the AC? Which by the way was a complete fabricated lie from your coach to cover up the fact that they had to fake a bunch of injuries in the 4th quarter? It was on TV, cupcake....everyone saw it. So who can't handle what, exactly? You guys won and and you couldn't let it go.
                        No one bitching except you. As usual! Get over it. Your team got spanked by the shrimp boat capt. He came all the way from Baton Rouge to the San Fran of the south. You and Mathew just can’t get over it. Of course the room was cool. LSU brought their own a/c’s. Limited tix, put everyone in nose bleed including the band, and old hot lips still got OUT COACHED. Keep pulling on that fire water and blaring your spin. That’s all it is. LSU is not Georgia. Even though you and others hung your stetsons on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          No one bitching except you. As usual! Get over it. Your team got spanked by the shrimp boat capt. He came all the way from Baton Rouge to the San Fran of the south. You and Mathew just can’t get over it. Of course the room was cool. LSU brought their own a/c’s. Limited tix, put everyone in nose bleed including the band, and old hot lips still got OUT COACHED. Keep pulling on that fire water and blaring your spin. That’s all it is. LSU is not Georgia. Even though you and others hung your stetsons on it.
                          Lol.

New Orleans is way worse than Austin. Baton Rouge's county is blue.

Spanked?

Yeah right. Congrats on the win. Your team looks legit this year.

Comment

I should have gone dove hunting with Smart.....this is ridiculous lol

Comment

I should have gone dove hunting with Smart.....this is ridiculous lol
                              Nah. It's all good. No big games this week. Just dudes talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Nah. It's all good. No big games this week. Just dudes talking.

Not a great slate, I'll give you that.......

Comment

Working...
                                X