• Show
Clear All

You know it's bad when...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1687.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	25130867

When you have the predator caller & pellet gun set up on the field pod in your backyard.

Haven't gotten in the field yet, trigger finger was itching and needs scratching

Lol.... good luck!

Comment

You tryin to call in some raccoons or foxes?

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        You tryin to call in some raccoons or foxes?
        Uhh yeah sure. I mean it would be illegal to shoot one of the 15 stray cats that inhabit my dumpster and scatter trash all over my yard. So yep, hope coons or fox respond to field mouse in distress.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Uhh yeah sure. I mean it would be illegal to shoot one of the 15 stray cats that inhabit my dumpster and scatter trash all over my yard. So yep, hope coons or fox respond to field mouse in distress.
          Lol Oh I didn't consider those as something that might show up. Good luck on you raccoon hunt. Watch out for those trash tigers. They might be "protected" but I betcha a pellet won't bounce off one if you find yourself backed into a corner.

Comment

This thread is greatness. Good luck on your trash panda hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LDP's?

Comment

I think they teamed up and got Playa

Comment

Playa down?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    If I was on a jury there is no way I could convict someone for shooting FERAL anything

To me feral is no different than exotics, no season, permits or bag limits

Feral cats are the worst

Comment

Clearly my target isn't used to having to "earn" his food. Called a couple of sets and no responders. About 1:15 I hear the door to my dog food bin banging. I slip on pants and shoes, grab my gun and flip on the flood lights in the backyard and head to the side gate for a spot and stalk. I anticipated the noise of the gate to make him head off the porch and I'd catch him in the yard illuminated by the flood lights. He had no idea I was anywhere around and had his entire head in the food bin, but looking into the porch lights just blinded me and no shot could be taken.... won this round but I have a new approach for tonight.

FYI- the mouse distress/vole squeaks has produced numerous times previously.

Comment

Someone in my neighborhood is handling Ferrel critters. I quit 3 years ago and someone new took over the task.
                        Nice pellet gun...............

Comment

Sit #2, hope its hungry before 1am tonight

Comment

Get’um Playa!

Comment

Turn off lights !

Comment

Working...
                              X