What is this "Ox Ranch"???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this "Ox Ranch"???

Holy Hannah. I visited the "Ox Ranch" web site - or I think I did - and now I'm getting PLASTERED with their ads: on YouTube, web sites, everywhere. I've never seen so many tracked ads.

This is a big 18,000 acre place near Uvalde. These guys must be loaded, from all the $$$ they spend on advertising. They have every exotic in the world, night vision hunting for hogs, machine gun shooting, tank driving and shooting, and an airstrip that can handle business jets. Deer hunts go from $750 (management cull) to $30,000 (300+ SCI score). Has anybody actually hunted there? A forum search brought up nothing.

Ox Ranch is the most exciting hunting ranch in Texas. We have Giraffes, Machine Gun Shooting, Tanks, and over 40 free ranging species available for hunt!

Ox Ranch is the most exciting Hog Hunting ranch in Texas. We have over 18,000 acres of Hog Hunting, WWII Tank Driving & Shooting, Caving, & more!
    Last edited by Ruark; 10-23-2016, 06:40 PM.

Very nice place with a lot of money backing it.

Comment

I'm inundated with their ads too, no way are they getting ANY business from me!

Comment

Wow I fly over their ranch all the time. I can't even believe some of the prices.

They do have a nice air strip which is fairly new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Uncle Ted hunts that place.

Comment

Good gosh they are high as a cats back..... $5500-6500 for a Nilgai...

Comment

They are one of the premier places in Texas to go hunt that cost muchos dinero like Star S and RecordBuck

Comment

I saw on outfitter running cull axis hunts with 3 days 2 nights with lodging and the meals for $2500 . I thought that was a pretty good price for that nice of a place.

Comment

Owner is Brent Oxley

Ox Ranch is a ranch located in Uvalde, Texas. It is owned by Brent Oxley, founder of HostGator.

Sold HostGator for $225M. 30'ish year old.

Comment

Originally posted by TWOHunter View Post
                    Owner is Brent Oxley

Ox Ranch is a ranch located in Uvalde, Texas. It is owned by Brent Oxley, founder of HostGator.

Sold HostGator for $225M. 30'ish year old.
                    nice. glad he put it to good use. pretty cool stuff.

Comment

Nugent and razor dobbs hunts/hunted there

Looks like you can do anything you can imagine there

Didn't docmay kill a critter there as well?

Comment

Impressive place, white elk and white buffalo says call for price.

But $1,000 for a javalena?

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                          Nugent and razor dobbs hunts/hunted there

Looks like you can do anything you can imagine there

Didn't docmay kill a critter there as well?
                          I shot an Arabian oryx out there. My good friend/taxidermist does work for them and acted as my guide. I paid $8000 for that oryx and it would be top ten sci with a bow if entered. That's not a bad price. It's a premium ranch with premium pricing. Unbelievable terrain and parts of it feel like you are in the mountains. He built 3 lakes out there and all three are big enough to water ski on. The giant blind for night hunting is incredible and they just put in a second one!

Comment

These are pics from the ox. It's an awesome place. But, like most awesome places, you have to pay to play!!!!!

Comment

They offer kangaroo hunts

Comment

Working...
                              X