Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    A misdemeanor in 2012??[emoji23][emoji23] Surely you aren't that desperate to find something wrong with the Cowboys in their 10-1 season. That is pathetic!!

Jason Witten had a lot of good things to say about Dez and how he has matured. I value his opinion and know he spends a lot more time with Dez than anyone on TBH.

Not sure what slickfish was trying to accomplish, but insulting other TBHers is uncalled for.

Comment

All I know is Norman is a punk, thought it was cool for des to say Washington needed to get their money back, that was a shot back at Norman when he said Dallas should demand money back from Des during his injured year when they played panthers , turn about is fair play

Comment

Originally posted by slickfish View Post
        At the end of the day they're still the troubled cowboys

Wow, hope this hasn't been expunged? What was the outcome of this alleged offense? If so sir, you may have opened yourself up to a whole lot of problems and/or lawsuits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

At the end of the day they're still the troubled cowboys

Curious though, how did you come to have that in hand? May be valuable, not this particular person, one day in my profession.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
            Curious though, how did you come to have that in hand? May be valuable, not this particular person, one day in my profession.

It was on the www. in about 5 million places in 2012. Fine detective work!

Comment

those who are complaining about the defense

1.injuries
              2.short week
              3.redskins have a very good offense

once we get healthier i believe our defense will be what it once was 3-4 weeks ago.....

by the way their is literally zero flaws in our offense...zero

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                It was on the WWW. in about 5 million places in 2012. Fine detective work!

Cool. Yeah I couldn't pic Dez out of a lineup today if it paid a million dollars. So prob why didn't know that.

But did make a pretty penny off the game this week for about two hours of work. Nailed a Redskin fan for slipping down to Dallas with young women when he was suppose to be on a business trip. Can you say oops?[emoji872]

Comment

You'll be my first pick if I ever need your type of services. Lmao

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool. Yeah I couldn't pic Dez out of a lineup today if it paid a million dollars. So prob why didn't know that.

But did make a pretty penny off the game this week for about two hours of work. Nailed a Redskin fan for slipping down to Dallas with young women when he was suppose to be on a business trip. Can you say oops?[emoji872]

Being it was a 'skins fan......figured it would be mens instead of women!

Kudos to you sir!

Comment

You'll be my first pick if I ever need your type of services. Lmao

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

If you were smart I would be LoL. Prob should have stayed off this thread, not a Cowboy fan at all. Just was bored and opened the thread. I should actually be shot right now for taking the wife around to shop when I should be hunting. "Oh I will only be about ten minutes in here," she says. Yeah right, one hour later and finally she is coming out with a cart full of ....

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
                        those who are complaining about the defense

1.injuries
                        2.short week
                        3.redskins have a very good offense

once we get healthier i believe our defense will be what it once was 3-4 weeks ago.....

by the way their is literally zero flaws in our offense...zero
                        I hear you on all the points, however every team has injuries and at the end of the day the guys on the field are the ones that determine the final score. Washington also played on Sunday and had a short week. I can't speak for others, but the fact that the defense worries me is due to the opportunity for the Cowboys to compete for the Super Bowl this year. That realistically does not happen every year for the Cowboys or any other team.

The fact I point out a weakness that needs/should be addressed to improve the chances of the team winning the ultimate price does not need or is meant to cause other Cowboy fans heart burn. I am just being as realistic as I can for my own sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          I hear you on all the points, however every team has injuries and at the end of the day the guys on the field are the ones that determine the final score. Washington also played on Sunday and had a short week. I can't speak for others, but the fact that the defense worries me is due to the opportunity for the Cowboys to compete for the Super Bowl this year. That realistically does not happen every year for the Cowboys or any other team.

The fact I point out a weakness that needs/should be addressed to improve the chances of the team winning the ultimate price does not need or is meant to cause other Cowboy fans heart burn. I am just being as realistic as I can for my own sanity.
                          i completely agree, i just think injuries are hurting our secondary at the moment, our defense did BEND quite a bit, but at least we didn't BREAK, we had some key stops in the red zone early in the game that probably saved us......cousins throws a **** good deep ball too, he deserves the big contract, I'm now not looking forward to playing him at all in the future....the NFC EAST is now STACKED with good QB's

Comment

It's a dark day in world of the Dallas Cowboys, as the mother of Hall of Fame running back Emmitt Smith has passed away. The news came via former teammate and fellow Hall of Fame Cowboys player Michael Irvin, via Twitter, as he offered up his prayers and condolences to Smith's family.

Comment

Looks like his Emmitt's mother passed away.

Comment

If you aren't worried about that defense in the playoffs, then you aren't paying attention.

Everyone was all cool with Ranger closers putting 2 runners on every 9th inning too, as long as they were getting wins. But those baserunners started costing them games late in the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X