Green Laser Light for night shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Laser Light for night shooting

Coyotes are constantly around my house and I've been seriously considering purchasing a night scope but just can't see spending that kind of money to kill wild dogs. A buddy of mine told me about this and he actually has one and says it works great. It's not that I don't trust his opinion but many opinions are better than one so if you have one of these and use it please give me your thoughts whether you like it or not and why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one I let a friend borrow back home. I have used it here for yotes and he is using it over there for hogs and preds.

Worth every penny!

Comment

Shot a yote at 40 yards 2 wks ago with my AR. Had the Indy 5. Put the light on him and he had no idea I was there. My Indy 5 has an adjustment where I can have a wide round circle similar to spotlight or drop it down to quarter size dot. Can see the bark on trees at 1000 yards zoomed down. At night you could shine it straight up at a star and it looks like your beam is pointing at the star way cool. Definitely recommend and can see well with regular scope plus the green light

Comment

I have the ND3. Pretty cool gadget. You can get a fairly wide field of view in short range and zoom in pretty tight for long range.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I guess you can't go wrong when all you hear is positive replies.

Comment

I use a 2 cell mag light and a rechargeable stream light for all my night hunting. I cover the lense with a red plastic gladware lid and attach it with electrical tape. Very lightweight and portable and inexpensive. You will have better luck with a light that is not too bright.

Comment

Animals can't see the laser. It lights up their night for you to see...

Comment

Sorry didnt realize the post was in reference to a weapon mounted system.

Comment

I have 2 friends using these and both are constantly bragging about them.

Comment

+1 on the thumbs up on these. The only issue is when it is cold out..like in the 30's. You can use a hand warmer taped to it to work, or just carry the batteries in your pocket.

Comment

Recently purchased the ND-3...it's pretty cool I guess but I'm having problems with mine. It seems like it's got a bad connection or something..the laser flickers off and on sometimes and two of the screws stripped out when I was taking the scope mount apart to mount the laser. I will say that before I started having these issues, the laser performed pretty good so I'm hoping that I just got a bad unit and I'm going to take it back and get a new one. Also, if the moon is bright, you might as well leave it at home. The darker, the better.

Comment

That's a lot of good information. I appreciate all of it. If anyone has anymore I'll be glad to read about it.

Comment

Hogs run from the light likes there is no tommorrow. Save your money

Comment

Hogs here run like crazy from a blue light. but a regular white or red light they pay little or no attention.
                            If they do, they seem to have the look like...Hey Buddy your shining that light in my eyes.... do ya mind?

Comment

I did not like mine and returned it. It would not work in cold weather. The instructions say to wrap hand warmers around it to use in temps below 50. For $300 I am not going to wrap handwarmers around something to make it work.

Comment

Working...
                              X