Gorilla glue just made the list....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorilla glue just made the list....

With Wild game innovations and spider wire and the halletsville Dairy Queen....

Glued a new handle onto my ultra light rod and made a minor repair to my kids toy. After 3 days of sitting and one quick lunch time fishing trip the handle came off the rod and my kids toy fell apart wile being carried across the room.

Won't make that mistake again.

Yep; that stuff sucks!

Comment

Hahaha! That DQ does suck!

Comment

I've used gorilla glue and spider wire with great success.

Maybe it's you..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please share the DQ story....?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I've used gorilla glue and spider wire with great success.

Maybe it's you..

you dare suggest instillation error???!?!???

Comment

Comment

It solidifies in the bottle after a while so I don't use it any more.

Comment

Lock Tite super glue is the bomb.

Comment

I glued half the front bumper plastic mold back to the stainless piece on my Toyota Tacoma in high school. The piece that has the blinkers installed in it. Bisch rose like a champ through thousands of miles of rough roads, mud, and rain for several years after.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                      Please share the DQ story....?
                      Now I have to relive the shame... ???

After a 4 day weekend of extreme fishing in Poc I was half starved and headed home after a late start. Mistake number one was passing up the what a burger in Victoria to cover ground. I gave in to hanger and stopped at the first place I found...dq country and got a hunger buster. It's a long ride between halletsville and schulenburg and that's were things went wrong. Best I can tell my stomach hated me and tried to leave my body. I governed the truck out headed to to first facility I could find before my Bowels began the emergency over ride. First stop was a small,now closed, one room gas station. I barely made it in time and once inside realized I could hear everyone talking outside...which meant everyone could hear what was happening inside. What took place was too terriable to tell in a family forum. It haunts me to this day. Once the suffering was over I opened the door to be greeted by a large group of bikers. They are kind enough to ask if I was ok...while laughing... I pass that store once a month and to this day still hang my head in shame as I pass. I also shoot dq the bird as I pass there too

Comment

Don't feel alone on the Gorilla glue.

I tried it, it held for a while then failed.

It was a pool net on a pole, nothing vibrating or high stress.

Comment

I use that glue pretty often and it works great

Comment

I'm a JB Weld guy. Some people hate it and some like me love it.

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                              now i have to relive the shame... ???

After a 4 day weekend of extreme fishing in poc i was half starved and headed home after a late start. Mistake number one was passing up the what a burger in victoria to cover ground. I gave in to hanger and stopped at the first place i found...dq country and got a hunger buster. It's a long ride between halletsville and schulenburg and that's were things went wrong. Best i can tell my stomach hated me and tried to leave my body. I governed the truck out headed to to first facility i could find before my bowels began the emergency over ride. First stop was a small,now closed, one room gas station. I barely made it in time and once inside realized i could hear everyone talking outside...which meant everyone could hear what was happening inside. What took place was too terriable to tell in a family forum. It haunts me to this day. Once the suffering was over i opened the door to be greeted by a large group of bikers. They are kind enough to ask if i was ok...while laughing... I pass that store once a month and to this day still hang my head in shame as i pass. I also shoot dq the bird as i pass there too
                              😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                              X