Houston Texans kneeling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Texans kneeling?

I’ve seen a picture of the Texans kneeling about 5 times in different media sources this week. How did the Texans get this notoriety?

Just stop giving them attention. They are getting free advertising. Was it ever this year?

Comment

My guess is they were pics taken out of context. I only remember them standing last year. If anyone wants to try that near JJ Watt...they'd better be tough...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe it was an old picture but I’ve seen the same picture about 5 times this week on the national news.

In regards to JJ what public statement has he ever made against those kneeling?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          My guess is they were pics taken out of context. I only remember them standing last year. If anyone wants to try that near JJ Watt...they'd better be tough...

Really?

Comment

Originally posted by bfrank91 View Post
            Really?

Clarify?

I don't remember the Texans team kneeling last year, but I didn't see all of their games.

JJ being the leader of that team, I don't imagine they would start now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Clarify?

I don't remember the Texans team kneeling last year, but I didn't see all of their games.

JJ being the leader of that team, I don't imagine they would start now.

They did. Just type in Houston Texans kneeling and select images in your search engine. You will see lots of photos. As far as JJ last year I have not heard him say anything negative towards those doing it - nothing.

Comment

That is news to me, and disappointing.

FYI I'm not a Texans fan.

Comment

Cowboys don’t kneel. Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                    Cowboys don’t kneel. Just saying

Thats because Jerry told them if they did hed drop then faster than a bad habit!
                    All owners of the teams should be that way! havent watched a nfl game in 2 years dont care to now!

Comment

Two players kneel for anthem on NFL's opening Sunday, and Kaepernick tweets to thank them

I have only seen pics of the Texans kneeling from last year. Supposedly this is the only two guys that knelt on opening Sunday. Either way... my interest level is extremely low.

Comment

I’d bet the news scum will snap a photo mid-game and report it as kneeling in support of “the cause”.

Comment

Anyone kneeling during the national anthem or is offended by the American Flag is NOT an American. They are communist garbage and should b run out of this country for the rest of their sorry pos life.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                            Anyone kneeling during the national anthem or is offended by the American Flag is NOT an American. They are communist garbage and should b run out of this country for the rest of their sorry pos life.
                            Incorrect -- they are well within their legal rights to do so as Americans -- you just don't agree with them, snowflake.

Comment

Nope , not a snowflake numbnuts. If they don't believe what the flag stands for they are communists.

Comment

Working...
                              X