New York City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New York City

Well we are done in Cooperstown so off to NY for a couple days and going to the Yankee game. I know from last year coming here a few things to do, but anyone recommend and good places to eat or visit?

Bobby Van's Steakhouse... I figured I would be disappointed, seeing as how we're the only ones that know how to cook cow. I was wrong.

Comment

Italian: Babbo
      Japanese: Sakagura
      Seafood: Oyster Bar (Grand Central Station)

Comment

Peter Lugers Steak House

Comment

Sammy's Romanian Steakhouse.

Family style menu, each table has a bottle of vodka frozen in a block of ice, and there is a guy playing show tunes on a piano in the back.

It is fun.....

Comment

New York is far from Sonora

Comment

Such a delightful place.....

A New York City woman reportedly screamed “No, no, no!” before being pulled in front of a subway train in a grisly incident police are now calling a murder-suicide.

Comment

If on the UES, Pinocchio's, between 90th & 91st, on 1st Ave. Authentic Italian. Likely the owner will take your order. Looks like he may only be open for dinner? Some sort of truffle tortellini in vodka sauce is my pick! Walk a couple of blocks to the East river, stroll by the Gracie Mansion and on through Carl Shurz Park.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                  Yeah nothing like that happens close to home. Dalllas, Ft worth, Arlington are lower on the list per capita. You should give it a shot it’s an amazing city.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                    Yeah nothing like that happens close to home. Dalllas, Ft worth, Arlington are lower on the list per capita. You should give it a shot it’s an amazing city.
                    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...st-u-s-cities/
                    I hear ya.....it maybe for some but not for me....just leave yer guns at home... and oh ya....Dont mind the maggots!

Comment

Working...
                    X