Lubbock Academy deal alert!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lubbock Academy deal alert!!!

Everlast brand road feeder switches. Normally $15 now for $4. I bought 3, they might be crappy for all I know but we will see I guess.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379441149.552158.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	24987367

dang... we need some replacements and backups... these available online i wonder...

nope they arent available online... nice find.
    Last edited by systemnt; 09-17-2013, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
      Everlast brand road feeder switches. Normally $15 now for $4. I bought 3, they might be crappy for all I know but we will see I guess.

[ATTACH]548527[/ATTACH]
      I dont know if the one my girlfriend uses is everlast brand, but it looks just like that and it works great. Good buy!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        dang... we need some replacements and backups... these available online i wonder...

nope they arent available online... nice find.
        I got two extras ill sell ya for $15 a peice . How many you need? Bet I could snag ya a few.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
          I dont know if the one my girlfriend uses is everlast brand, but it looks just like that and it works great. Good buy!
          Opened the box and seems simple enough to no be a peice of dookie. Says its the same switch on the everlast road feeders. I'm gonna need to switch out the toggle switch though. It returns back to off when you let go, I want it to stay on til I flip it off.

Comment

Since somebody, I won't mention any names "cough" Michael Middleton "cough" borrowed mine and hasn't returned it, I might need to swing by a store here in Houston and see if I can find one.

Comment

Originally posted by Skipshot View Post
              Since somebody, I won't mention any names "cough" Michael Middleton "cough" borrowed mine and hasn't returned it, I might need to swing by a store here in Houston and see if I can find one.
              Uh oh, truth is out

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                Opened the box and seems simple enough to no be a peice of dookie. Says its the same switch on the everlast road feeders. I'm gonna need to switch out the toggle switch though. It returns back to off when you let go, I want it to stay on til I flip it off.
                I see why you would want it to stat on, but you might try it with the switch it has. Its very easy to keep your thumb there to corn. Unless of course you are corning a pretty good ways. We use mules and with this switch its nice that when you drop the remote the corn stops vs having to pick it back up to cut it off. Just a thought.

Comment

I need to go check academy here. We buy at least a couple of these a year thanks to cows chewing through the wires

Comment

Originally posted by Skipshot View Post
                    I have one of your DIY switches ...do you want it back?

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                      I see why you would want it to stat on, but you might try it with the switch it has. Its very easy to keep your thumb there to corn. Unless of course you are corning a pretty good ways. We use mules and with this switch its nice that when you drop the remote the corn stops vs having to pick it back up to cut it off. Just a thought.
                      Ya a lot of the spots in the road that get corned are at least 100yds and can get close to 3-400 yds. Main reason though is, I might take the hande apart and mount the switch in my dash so I don't have to deal with messin with a long cord running through the truck over all my junk. Fiancées dad has one like that and I get tired of snagging the cord when I grab something out of the back seat.

Comment

Working...
                      X