This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    I quit, we're terrible, I'm done, no more......wait.....here we go....uh oh.....yeah baby.....TD!!!...we still need work, no swagger, fire everybody.....wait...TD.....Heisman!!! Fiesta Bowl!!! That's a prolific offense right there!!!! YEAH BABY!!! WE ARE TEXAS......TEXAS-FIGHT.....TEXAS-FIGHT!!

LOL.....you horn fans make my day!!!
    you forgot Come Early, Be Loud, Stay Late, Wear Burnt Orange

Comment

I see quite a few people throwing out generalizations. What about Taj Boyd he has done the same "show me the money" celebration as JFF. I can see alot of jealousy in some of your posts. And to be real honest some of you guys I thought better of. I am not an aggie but I do route for them. I think most of the college football world would love to see Johnny fail. If it's not Texas, LSU, Alabama, USC, Ohio State, etc no one wants to see that team do good...

Sumlin is a heck of a coach and I think he will get Johnny in line and the kid will be ok.

Horn fans can't stand it that the aggies had a good season and beat the living dog out of OU.

Alot of the JFF bashing is expected. But I wouldn't expect from some of the people.

Anway with that out of the way. Johnny has learned alot in the off season. I doubt he will have as many rushing yards as he did last year.

Look out for Clemson and Sammy Watkins!

Comment

I still quit. aggy is hilarious. Back check a few pages.

hafernick...you got it backwards dude. Hornfans don't really care what A&M does......we care more about OU and Arky.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          I quit, we're terrible, I'm done, no more......wait.....here we go....uh oh.....yeah baby.....TD!!!...we still need work, no swagger, fire everybody.....wait...TD.....Heisman!!! Fiesta Bowl!!! That's a prolific offense right there!!!! YEAH BABY!!! WE ARE TEXAS......TEXAS-FIGHT.....TEXAS-FIGHT!!

LOL.....you horn fans make my day!!!
          I haven't seen any of that yet!? I think all of us horn fans are disappointed with the first half! Mostly because there are HUGE expectations this year in austin

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            I still quit. aggy is hilarious. Back check a few pages.
            Screen shot for future reference.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378000096.372669.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	24239153

Comment

Johnny has been doing the money thing since last year at least.

He's cocky and edgy and is a great ball player. He reminds me of Brett Favre.

People need to get over it. I'm sure the Rice players weren't talking any trash at all.

This is a sport of blood, broken bones, and adrenaline. If you aren't salty, you need to take up chess. Football needs to quit being so politically correct. It's war and war is hell.

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                I haven't seen any of that yet!? I think all of us horn fans are disappointed with the first half! Mostly because there are HUGE expectations this year in austin
                Oh I don't know....try post # 1401......1405......1406....how about 1409?

Comment

wow N. Mexico rolling the dice with onside kick after the half. UT recovered. Let's see if they can take advantage of this good starting field position

Comment

Over it. I am an arrogant cocky fast white guy with quick feet.

Comment

RLB, dude.....you are relentlessly bad. get over it.

Comment

Over it. I am an arrogant cocky fast white guy with quick feet.
                        Bobs back.....never give up!!!

Comment

Touchdown Texas!

Comment

Daje for the Heisman. Dang he is special. That speed is a killa

Comment

This is ridiculous. I quit. LOL. I hate football.
                              This one? Obviously frustrated like the rest of us horn fans... And obviously kidding.... We should go back to the posts where aTm was playing!

Comment

Texas woke up, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X