African Arrow Safaris Hunt Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txhunter83 View Post
    Got some taxidermy back and set up. Woods and Water did a fantastic job.

beautiful mounts, well done! I just got my capes/horns back from my hunt with Harry last year.

Comment

Looks good Dane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mounts look great!

Comment

Excellent thread, and an awesome write-up (& video)! My wife and I are going in Aug of 2019, but with a group of friends, and with a different outfitter, but we're pumped to say the least.

Comment

I will say this about this thread and African Arrow Safaris: they may not be the biggest or the best (lots of great bowhunting outfits in RSA) or have the biggest properties (probably pushing if not over 100,000 acres), but you will be hard pressed to find an outfitter like Harry and his cohort Garry and a family like those 2, PLUS the trophy class of animals that they can put you on. All the PH's that Harry has including himself and Garry will normally not let you shoot an animal they would not shoot.
            True I am prejudiced towards African Arrow Safaris as I have been with them 3 times and will return with them each time I go back to RAS no matter what animal I am looking for. I think you would be hard pressed to find a negative review about African Arrow Safaris. And NO I do not get any special treatment or special pricing for them, I just know what Harry has to offer a bowhunter, wife kids and anyone else you may take over. Harry and his Mom and Dad are all about family!
            Besides this thread, search African Arrow Safaris on Around the Campfire and you will see quiet a few guys that have hunted with them and see what type of animals they have taken.

Comment

Txhunter83,
              Holy cow!! What a fantastic write up!! How in the world did I miss this one? Great animals, all of them!! Love the euro wart hog! Definitely on my list!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                Mounts look great!

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                Txhunter83,
                Holy cow!! What a fantastic write up!! How in the world did I miss this one? Great animals, all of them!! Love the euro wart hog! Definitely on my list!

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                Excellent thread, and an awesome write-up (& video)! My wife and I are going in Aug of 2019, but with a group of friends, and with a different outfitter, but we're pumped to say the least.

Thanks fellas! Sure miss being over there, need to plan a trip back.

Comment

That Euro on the Warty looks great!

A definite YES on the return trip to see Harry. Cape and Saboe on the menu!

Comment

Woods and Water does great work.

Comment

Those look incredible. I really like the pedestal mounta

Comment

Awesome write up and videos

Comment

Great write up,and great videos! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

great hunt with awesome outfitter harry is the man!

Comment

Working...
                            X