No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put my order in for one chambered in 300 Win Mag. Supposed to be here April 1st.

Comment

Bought this truck pistol for $20, already had the number ran and came back clean. It ain't pretty nor a prized firearm but it will serve it's purpose.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180210_131501~2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	24530314

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180210_131518~2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	24530315

Comment

Finally picked it up. Mounted a sig Romeo 4A I had on it and a dead air mask. I like it. Much better trigger than factory. Wife picked the Romeo 4 instead of the Romeo 5 haha. So I still have an extra red dot. Only logical thing is to buy another gun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 686PPP View Post
          Didn't pick it up yet. Probably3 weeks. Going to be a 6BR for my daughter

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
          I think she will be happy.

Comment

Swung by the gun show out in Dripping Springs today and walked out with a Ruger American Predator 6.5 Creedmoor; going to grab a scope in the next week and start growing out my man bun.

Comment

Originally posted by 686PPP View Post
              I think she will be happy.

Dang that’s sweet!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I just ordered me a Springfield xd mod 2 in .45 acp today. Should have it latter this week so I can post some pics of it then.

Comment

Ordered all the stuff to build a:

7.5" 300 BLK pistol

18" 223 wylde rifle

Hopefully it will all be here this week, but, if I know anything about PSA, it'll be at least next week. Pics will be coming as soon as they are built!

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Comment

Savage 6.5 creedmore 26 inch bull Barrell best thing about it cabalas sale $269.00
                    Sorry all you cabalas haters.

Comment

Savage 6.5 creedmore 26 inch bull Barrell best thing about it cabalas sale $269.00
                      Sorry all you cabalas haters.

Comment

Ordered APR built 7mm-08, 20" barrel, 1:9 twist, Curtis action, ratchet fluted Muller barrel in elite smoke cerakote, threaded/capped, Timney, and sitting in a Grayboe Terrain stock with multi-color sponge camo...

Comment

Walther PP in 32 with original box/ instructions/cleaning tool and 2 magazines that are have serial number to the gun. also came with an extra set of mags and 2 aftermarket mags.

Gun belonged to an Austrian Police inspector named "Gruber".

Will be heading to Reds today to try it out.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I got about $725 in basspro/cabelas gift cards. Wanting to buy an AR in .308. What should I look for?

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
                              I got about $725 in basspro/cabelas gift cards. Wanting to buy an AR in .308. What should I look for?
                              The one with the best barrel is probably gonna shoot the most accurate, also AR10s can get heavy. Are you gonna post up and shoot pigs or whatever from a bipod or will you be stalking, carrying it around for over an hour?

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                                Walther PP in 32 with original box/ instructions/cleaning tool and 2 magazines that are have serial number to the gun. also came with an extra set of mags and 2 aftermarket mags.

Gun belonged to an Austrian Police inspector named "Gruber".

Will be heading to Reds today to try it out.
                                that's fantastic man! So cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X