Looking for place to hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for place to hunt

The military has been kind enough to let me move back to Texas. I currently live in the Round Rock area and I'm looking for a place within 30 minutes to maybe an hour away to hunt. I don't care about trophy deer. I just enjoy getting out, sitting in a tree and hunting with my wife or son. I really want an annual lease. If anyone has any leads, please hit me up. Thanks.

Kevin

Originally posted by USNCPO View Post
    The military has been kind enough to let me move back to Texas. I currently live in the Round Rock area and I'm looking for a place within 30 minutes to maybe an hour away to hunt. I don't care about trophy deer. I just enjoy getting out, sitting in a tree and hunting with my wife or son. I really want an annual lease. If anyone has any leads, please hit me up. Thanks.

Kevin
    Join the list haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Granger Lake may have some areas that you can hunt but not sure how they handle it now. Lake Georgetown may be worth checking.
      Ft. Hood has areas but dont know current rules.
      I don't know anything about private land there though.

Comment

Thanks for the tips El Paisano but I'm looking for private land

Comment

Pretty sure I won't get much of anything but here's a bump for the heck of it.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

without being a draw hunt Somerville is the only one I know of that is close. I pig hunt granger lake. but deer is a draw hunt there

Comment

free bump good luck

Comment

Working...
                X