Clear All

Tried this chopped style burger during the summer and it really good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Trying these tomorrow

Comment

Bookmarking these recipes.

Here's one from the tbh archives that posted a while back. You'll hurt yourself it's sooo dang good.

Comment

Grabbing the buns and making AHI Burgers tonight.

Sushi non-stop....have an ice chest in the office at work, with all the fixings.

Amazing stuff.

I'll get caught up here shortly..........been busy.

Enjoyed the trip and all aboard - Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
            Bookmarking these recipes.

Here's one from the tbh archives that posted a while back. You'll hurt yourself it's sooo dang good.
            http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=Tuna

Damm Son!!!!! Pasta and tuna?! Can't go wrong with that

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
              Damm Son!!!!! Pasta and tuna?! Can't go wrong with that

Man I'm tellin ya, that wasabi butter sauce is tha bomb. The wasabi heat cooks off and the flavor is left behind to marry up with the cilantro. Super good.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Burnadell won biggest tuna beat mine by one pound.
                He fished hard and deserved the win. It was 65 pounds.

Most are on the road hauling fish home. Everyone drive safe and hope chuck didn't sneak any escabar fish in with your Tuna!

Even though fishing was relatively hard it was all it was cracked up to be.
                Several guys are truly hard core fishing fools. If anyone was hungry it
                Was because they chose to not eat. I'm sure Rob will talk about the food. The lox(sp) was
                Really good
                Escolar for everyone !!!!

Comment

Viva Chuck Escolar !!!!!!

Comment

LOL Someone needs to eat some of that fish.

Was it you that brought the lox? Was it smoked salmon or cold smoked salmon? That was good stuff.

Comment

Big congrats to all who made the 2017 Tuna Trip this year.
                      Had the core group AtTheWall, Rack, Doug, Geezy, Uncle Saggy, Burnadell (2 in a row!), and some new folks on the rail too.
                      It did not turn out to be the meat haul we all wanted, but we smoked everyone else in Port A!!!

I always wonder how these trips can get any better, but they always do. It is the relationship we have established with Captain Tim, Captain Timmy, and the whole crew at Dolphin Docks. Along with the group of guys who head out on these excursions. The stories, the comradery, the building anticipation on the way out, then when the craziness starts. Timmy shouting down over the rail, deck hands running forward and aft. The fight, the sweat, the screaming drags, then the unmistakable sound of YFT tail slapping on the metal deck. Nothing like it. Already looking forward to next year!!!

The food is always amazing (standing order for two more pans of lasagna for next year), and there is always more than enough to keep us going. Although I looked high and low for that doughnut buffet, but never did find it.

The Cheer Bear was classic. The wife was rolling when I described the Daisy Duke Cheer Bear outfit. And as Rob said by the middle of night no one was even giving a guy in a pink Care Bear onezy a second look, it was all normal in our bizarro tuna world. But I would not change a second of it. Thanks for great memories.

Bravo Zulu (good job) to all involved.

I have one request, I only took two pictures and those were on the dock. Y'all have my email send me some of the trip pics. BTW where is the group pic for Dale?

Kilo

Comment

Carlos Escolar, to you.

Comment

Great trip. One i look forward to every year.

Comment

I would love the pictures on the boat of everyone holding their just caught tuna. I know Ron and Randy took some. A couple other guys had cameras out.

Anyone else still a little tired?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              I would love the pictures on the boat of everyone holding their just caught tuna. I know Ron and Randy took some. A couple other guys had cameras out.

Anyone else still a little tired?
                              I'm still whipped.

Comment

In honor of Dale "Sparkles" Steere...yeah that guy in my profile pic.....who couldn't make the trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X