Dang coons. Need some ideas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hammackc View Post
    put 6 inch pvc around the bottom legs, they cant climb pvc, blue or green water pvc stays slicker than white, if the platform is within reach, you need to extend those legs a bit!
    [ATTACH]247077[/ATTACH]

Comment

Put 6 inch PVC around the bottom legs, they cant climb pvc, blue or green water pvc stays slicker than white, if the platform is within reach, you need to extend those legs a bit!
      Sorry but this wont work. Dont want to give you false hope.

Comment

Coat the legs with mixture of petroleum jelly and chili powder.

Comment

Carnage is the only answer.

Comment

contact your local boy scout troop, a few youngsters with bows or 22s will fix them

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              [ATTACH]247077[/ATTACH]
              Well never mind then, or that doe is in it with the coons!

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                Coat the legs with mixture of petroleum jelly and chili powder.
                Been there done that. No workie! Its either trap, shoot, or other alternatives.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetohunt View Post
                  Monkey chow. We tried it on my last lease and it seemed to really work.
                  Here we go again!,You will get chastized for feeding your wild monkeys here!

Comment

Put 6 inch PVC around the bottom legs, they cant climb pvc, blue or green water pvc stays slicker than white, if the platform is within reach, you need to extend those legs a bit!
                    My coons can beat up your coons! 6" pvc pipe makes tha taken more fun for my coons.They chew barberd wire for fun!

Comment

sling some arrows

Comment

Ha ha! Smart has better ideas than that... moon pies come to mind!

Ya only posion your coons in private... please do not tell all the yuppies that lurk here and dont like killing stuff.

Disclaimer: I do not now nor have I ever posioned a coon. Also "Yuppies" is now slang for very cool person, that has a cherry ride. So all you ole timers need to catch up with the times before hating!

Disclaimer for the disclaimer: "Ole Timers" has also changed in its meaning in the last couple years, It now means a really swell fella that is keen on all the new hip mambo jambo.

Comment

wild monkies ? mine all died over ate monkey chow.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                            Ha ha! Smart has better ideas than that... moon pies come to mind!
                            Moon pies are the devil.

Taken yesterday:

Rocky vs. Conibear 220 & Moon Pie

Rocky's Buddy vs. Arm Trap & Moon Pie

Comment

We use the leg trap on the coon. 1 week end trap 21 coons. they work.

Comment

I have game cam pics of 11 coons at my feeder at one time, but mine is a corn spinner feeder, just put a large varmint cage on this past weekend, I SURE HOPE IT WORKS! We would go to the feeder at night with spot lights and try to shoot them, several times there was 3 or 4 coons there, they are pretty smart even when you try to sneak up with a spotlight and shotgun.

Comment

Working...
                                X