No announcement yet.

Package Hunt Scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from the other thread. I know nothing more about it.

Contact Jeff Whitaker at the Kimble County jail. Anyone who has sent Needham money for a hunt or lease should contact Mr. Whitaker at this email address ONLY-
    jeff.whitaker@co.kimble.tx.us"

Comment

Wasn't there another fella doing this same thing on the same scale a year or 2 ago?Seems it took the law awhile to catch up with him too.That's nothin' but pure scum.

DJ

Comment

Jason...could you email me about Michael Needham...I just met someone by the same name here in Fort Worth who claims to have a 3500 acre exotic hunting ranch in Bandera, TX...he's about 6'3", barrell chested, not good looking at all, very little blonde hair, but very, very charismatic...thanks...Kimmy

Comment

duane
          Last edited by Sippy; 06-20-2010, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dfwhogkiller View Post
            your first post ever and you dug up the thread and just so happened to meet him? sounds fishy to me.. just saying
            Dude... don't be so quick to judge. Google "Michael Needham" & hunting, and this thread is the second result, right behind the texashuntingforum thread. Sounds to me she is just doing some homework if she indeed met him.

Just sayin...

Comment

Last edited by Bullydog; 06-20-2010, 02:08 PM. Reason: Sippy Got it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
                Dude... don't be so quick to judge. Google "Michael Needham" & hunting, and this thread is the second result, right behind the texashuntingforum thread. Sounds to me she is just doing some homework if she indeed met him.

Just sayin...
                Duane beat me to it.

If she is legit, and I have no reason at this point to think she is not, she is probably doing an online search. If he tried to charm her and her radar went up...she is being very smart to search him.

Comment

i get it people, i get it

Comment

He will run out of luck some day.

Comment

A single cowgirl in Fort Worth.....

Hello, I'm Heath

Comment

wow

Comment

Thank you for your support...

Duane and Mary...I appreciate the support...lol...and I am very legit and called the Sheriff's office who talked to me a little about it and told me he had been prosecuted and the case is closed. But he's up here in Fort Worth now and flashin' a lot of money around Sippy...which may be the hard earned money of some of the folks who posted on here that he scamed. I don't know about you, but that ****** me off! I'm hopin' that part of his sentence was to pay restitution to the good people/hunters who were taken in by his smooth talkin' ways. Please don't blame me if I didn't want to be his next victim...since he likes to scam both women and hunters as has been posted on here...what can I say...I have a brain and can put two and two together... :-) (P.S. Sippy, not intending to gang up on you)

Heath...what can I say...

Kimmy

Comment

Originally posted by singcowgirl View Post
                            Duane and Mary...I appreciate the support...lol...and I am very legit and called the Sheriff's office who talked to me a little about it and told me he had been prosecuted and the case is closed. But he's up here in Fort Worth now and flashin' a lot of money around Sippy...which may be the hard earned money of some of the folks who posted on here that he scamed. I don't know about you, but that ****** me off! I'm hopin' that part of his sentence was to pay restitution to the good people/hunters who were taken in by his smooth talkin' ways. Please don't blame me if I didn't want to be his next victim...since he likes to scam both women and hunters as has been posted on here...what can I say...I have a brain and can put two and two together... :-) (P.S. Sippy, not intending to gang up on you)

Kimmy
                            Women's internal radar is a wonderful thing, isn't Kimmy? Glad you took the safe way and checked him out.

Your radar will like Heath....I can assure you of that. He is golden!

Comment

good grief...we need a sticky on this creep.

....looks like he may make a decent cupid as a side gig

Comment

Originally posted by singcowgirl View Post

Kimmy
                                sorry about my assumption! just seemed weird to me but i didnt know this scam was so big! i apologize

Comment

Working...
                                X